• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Sors - The VytroVerse Part 2 (Full Game, v1.3 Available Now!)

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
Years
There is an bug in the Post game where u cant get the ticket to dis bay if u have full pc inventory i dont know how to fix it but im gonna try to switch versions.

Noted thanks!
But I see no reason putting so many items in your storage, the bag is basically infinite.

Vytron

Years
So hey question, I saw in earlier versions of this hack and earlier playthroughs that zorua was a starter option, but when I started up version 1.3 (emulator fixed) I could only choose riolu. What happened to zorua?

It was removed from the full game.
Zorua was only in the demo.

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2022
I got a shiny Riolu by soft reset, but the sprite looks exactly the same as the no shiny one. Wasn't this shiny supposed to be red (I saw it on a youtube vid if I'm not mistaken) ?
Is it a bug in my version?
1664800918-test.jpg

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I got a shiny Riolu by soft reset, but the sprite looks exactly the same as the no shiny one. Wasn't this shiny supposed to be red (I saw it on a youtube vid if I'm not mistaken) ?
1664800918-test.jpg
Shiny Lucario and Riolu are supposed to actually be a yellowish colour, the torso is a pale blue, and the black bits have a bluish tint

Vytron

Years
1664800918-test.jpg

What version are you playing on?
It's something that was added in a later version

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Excuse me but can you tell me how you managed to insert new music in your game?

Note: Your Rom hack is amazing!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 17, 2023
Finished Pokemon Sors(sort of, only main game) and had a lot of fun playing this game. Here are some thoughts.
Positives:
・Great story, would have been a top tier story if the backstory of riolu connected to the main plot.
・Wide variety of pokemon and moves/tms in this game.
・Gym system replacement. The tournament style was a cool and set the game apart from the other games.
・Hm replacement. I love not needing to make pokemon learn moves like cut. Would've been great if we were able to get surf sooner though.
Negatives:
・Not being able to do multiple quests at once was annoying. Not really a huge drawback but life could've been easier.
・Placements and the presence/absense of tms. The overall pool of tms were great, but I at least wanted thunderbolt in this game, where electric had a huge role in countering eclipse types. Also the placements of tms were questionable, ie I had earthquake way before dig. Not complaining, but not really good game design.
・The problem with having sh*tloads of grunts and trainers near the endgame was still not fixed from saiph 1. At this point it becomes busywork and takes away from the quality of the story. This is the biggest reason why I am really not looking forward to the postgame.

Overall I had a lot of fun with the game and the story. I would definitely give saiph 2 a try if the grunt problem is fixed.

Days
  • Age 19
  • Seen May 31, 2023
I can play the game on an emulator on my laptop does it doesn't run on my dsi via gbarunner2 through twilightmenu++ via sd card. Can someone help

Years
In all honesty, this hack was kinda lackluster. The tournament system is interesting - but it's so tiring to do a piece of story, go do a round, and then another piece of convenient story (not to mention that the text messages that "just so happen" to happen right after the rounds is .. really boring?) The normal gym system would've been so much better.

The graphics are pretty in most places (amor city is an eyesore though, sorry.) and it sucks how little pokemon can actually be eclipsed. Most of them are gen 4-5, too .. at that point, why add pokemon up to gen 7? Speaking of gen 4- why the hell is there so many Sinnoh characters, my goodness.

This hack isn't bad persay, but it feels kinda .. unfinished? It definitely needs some polish, such as grammatical fixes and graphical. (The night filter flickers during battles) I do hope to see improvements in future hacks, though!

Days
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Hello just wanna ask cause i'm a bit curious if micah is in saiph 1 or not? playing sors rn and also started saiph 2 but just until i got sceptile and because i finished saiph series first but i kinda rushed it till the end in hoenn because theres to many bugs and seem unfinished but the story is good. Just wanna know if micah is the same as the main playable character in saiph 1 :D

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 4, 2024
Hope someday this hack could optimize audio sample like Saiph 2 (1.2→1.3) so I can increase PCM quality֍

Vytron

Years
Hope someday this hack could optimize audio sample like Saiph 2 (1.2→1.3) so I can increase PCM quality֍
I don't think Sors has performance issues tied to music, that was only a common issue in Saiph 2 (according to general feedback)

Back