• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon South Park Rise of a Legend! [Recommended for Ages 13+]

Status
Not open for further replies.

horsegon1

Im a Magikarp!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2012
    this seems like a really good hack. oh u should make stan a gym leader and his sprite should be him playing guitar hero lolz i loved that episode

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Sorry I haven't been updating but tomorrow expect some updates, including screens of the the war.

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Okay if you don't understand the story of how the war began then here it is:

Johto and Sinnoh declare War on "Chintsu" the Region you are from and where the game takes place. The War was declared because Johto and Sinnoh exported certain species and Chintsu never gave them anything in return, Kanto and Hoenn know many species haven't been found in Chintsu since Chintsu is a region that was discovered a lot more recently than all the others and it has only been a region for about 20 years, while Sinnoh, Johto, Kanto and Hoenn have been regions for over a 100's of years as the games stated and Kanto and Hoenn realize that some of the New great trainers are from Chintsu and the 3 Regions are united.

Well here are 23 screens from the war from Route 661, the battles of wars will be spread out for each route there will solders from all regions on certain Routes:

Pokémon South Park Rise of a Legend! [Recommended for Ages 13+]

Solders in this game have no set sprites so they could have any sprite.

Spoiler:

Same as the Pan thing... at a lower part of the post.

Two Anime Character appearances, one real other my Fan-Made Character:

The message's of Frankie and Pan when you don't have 2 or more Pokémon, I edited a real double battle so no Glitchy Battle.

Frankie's Battle Intro when you have 2 or more Pokémon:

You talk in this Intro too.

Spoiler:

Yeah in the Spoiler, that's exactly what she means... There's War, Swearing, Sexual talk etc. this is why I gave it a [Recommended for Ages 13+] Rating.

Battle Sprite of the "Super Couple" In a way I'm making fun of the fact that Transformations and other stuff in DBZ/GT always has "Super" in it. Also yeah Sprite even further make you think that...

They're expert Trainers but don't want to be cheap. That's why they have a Mudkip and Treecko, they learned how to use Pokémon in Hoenn, that's why they have Hoenn Starters.

Did you notice how Brendan and May were in the other screens, you don't battle them but they tell you things:

I just noticed a Grammar Error, (Spaces) I'll fix it Tomorrow.

They have Lv. 18-32 with them so you won't battle them yet. They're your Allies since they're from Hoenn.

Also "Furanki" You battle on Route 662 (Route 3), which hasn't been mapped yet so I'm not just skipping to random parts in the game.

See, I don't make any major updates for a few days, than I come back with 23 screenshots, about 2 are Inappropriate and 1 is sorta Inappropriate.

Last edited:

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Nice screenshots. Now that I see the hero/heroine from R/S/E, now its time to put Gold,Crystal and Silver in I suppose. But really do you plan to put Gold,Silver and Crystal in this hack?

Maybe have the mentioned characters as the people from Johto who see this war as a wrong thing or something, because you did mention having friends from Johto and Gold,Silver and Crystal would be good candidates I suppose...

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Yes, they will be in the game, in Kage City or Route 662.

I noticed that, I put a incorrect screen in one of the spoilers.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Even though I probably know the answer to this one, will they show up in the game repeatedly?

In addition lets make a running gag! Whenever Gold or Silver is encountered, have Mask of Ice (Pryce's dark side whom ruled over TR in the GSC manga) try to kill Gold/Silver (like Mask of Ice always attempts due to Gold/Silver causing Mask of Ice lots of trouble in the manga). But of course these things always get stopped by things like Pkmn battles...

If you do implement my idea have the battles be a double battle with the player and Gold or Silver vs. Mask of Ice...

Last edited:

Zowayix

hi
    Years
    unfortunately u can't do "teamed" double battles in R/S/FR/LG, only in Emerald...
    (that's when the feature was implemented)

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I'll post some new stuff, Tomorrow or Saturday, because I gotta go, but I'll be on my PSP if you have any Questions.

ShinyGold2

Owner of Psychic,Dark&Ghost FC
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    this hack looks sooo cool
    im gonna keep following this thread
    keep up the good work

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Updates tomorrow. I haven't been in the mood to hack for about a week.
    Don't worry this Hack hasn't died.

dlongwoot

addicted to everything pokemon
    Years
    lol nice hack jsut a suggestion make the real carmant or one of the four main charachters in south park the elite four nice work so far loook forward to playing it

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    I bet this hack will turn out great. I personally love south park!

The only thing i don't like is that you didn't change kenny's sprite and it looks nothing like kenny.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    I have 2 suggestions:

1. A Dark Pokemon gym (since one has never officially existed)

2. Make "The Big Scary Monster" and ScuzzleButt Pokes...

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    heya Cartman, haven't seen anything from you in a while. You said you'd give updates almost two weeks ago [not trying to nag, just wondering where you've been]
    hope all is well!

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I'm just taking a break for a while, kinda like zel. I am also thinking of more trhings to add while I'm on the break.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back