• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon SpaceGold

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
this is clever, using the revealed prototype pokemon as "fakemon" in a fanmade region as opposed to just redoing G/S/C with minimal additional features. I'll definately keep an eye on this one.

SunakazeKun

SunakazeKun | Aurum
Years
@Retro King: Demo will be released when it's done. Don't ask me about release dates, please.
@Ziko577: The trainers that were in the demo will return here, including new ones such as "Okera" and "Gama". Kris will be the female protagonist, as usual.
@looneyman1: It's kinda interesting that these fakemon are official, more or less. :)

I forgot to post this here, but you can find a small website about the project here, featuring additional screenshots! http://neomariogalaxy.bplaced.net/spacegold/

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
is there gonna be choice, like yes or no, and consquences? and is the story following gen 2, or you creating story telling content? look forward to your game man, thanks for the effort!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
@Retro King: Demo will be released when it's done. Don't ask me about release dates, please.
@Ziko577: The trainers that were in the demo will return here, including new ones such as "Okera" and "Gama". Kris will be the female protagonist, as usual.
@looneyman1: It's kinda interesting that these fakemon are official, more or less. :)

I forgot to post this here, but you can find a small website about the project here, featuring additional screenshots! http://neomariogalaxy.bplaced.net/spacegold/

Thanks for the clarification! I can't wait to see the new trainer sprites in color.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
Played the Spaceworld Demo on the weekend, I am looking forward to this "full" version of it.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
This is remarkable, and please, take as much time as you need. A quality hack such as this cannot be rushed. But please, don't abandon it. So many beautiful projects that have been started have also been abandoned, and for something like this to be started and abandoned, is just another kick in the gut.

Believe me, I am not entitled to your work, nor do I deserve nor demand that you finish it, I just hope, that someday... people will finish what they start and not just throw away such beautiful efforts down the drain to become nothing more than a memory.

I'm sure they aren't abandoning it, seeing as they said previously that scripting is in need of being done,

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I apologize. I won't ask again, I promise

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 15, 2018
Awesome progress, take your time it looks really put together i like it. Does this hack only feature Gold as a playable character like before or will the female Krystal be playable as well :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2020
This looks incredible! I was hoping to find someone making a hack like this <3

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
This is the exact hack I've been waiting to come out since I heard about the Spaceworld Demo and the unreleased pokemon. Cannot wait to play, it looks absolutely amazing!

Back