• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Starter Selection [ADVANCED VERSION]

Years
the positions always depends, on the pokemon you take, this is the problem. for example if you would take dialga, it would look completly bad. but i think everyone should be able to change positons, even without scripting knowledge.

Years
the positions always depends, on the pokemon you take, this is the problem. for example if you would take dialga, it would look completly bad. but i think everyone should be able to change positons, even without scripting knowledge.

maybe i'll update the script later, with right positions

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 21, 2016
What types of graphics you mean, because you could just rotate the pokeball picture on photoshop or paint so it seems it moves, and I think it works too or not ?

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Gen 6 Project Fix :
Spoiler:

Bowlstir

Media Arts and Game Development
Years
The Mouse Module version doesn't work for me. I'm using 15.1.

The regular version works just fine though. I'll use the regular one if I can't figure out the Mouse, it's not that big of a deal.

Thanks mate.

Years
may i ask what doesn't work for you with the mouse module verison?
are you getting an error?
doesn't the mouse support work at all?

Bowlstir

Media Arts and Game Development
Years
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2017
Hi, i just try to make my own pokemon. I have a question, if i use this script to choose pkm. How can i check my pkm to choose rival's pkm as the same way with using old simple script?
My english very bad, sr

Years
Hi, i just try to make my own pokemon. I have a question, if i use this script to choose pkm. How can i check my pkm to choose rival's pkm as the same way with using old simple script?
My english very bad, sr

the game variable 7 is 1,2 or 3 after the depending on the Pokémon the player choosed.

here is an example how you could set it up:
dbivkmkf.png

as an alternative:

hq5hpn6k.png

the first Pokémon = the left Pokémon in the Selection
the second Pokémon = the middle Pokémon in the Selection
the third Pokémon = the right Pokémon in the Selection

Inky

:pleading_face:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen yesterday
I've been trying to use this script but got this error; any ideas how to stop this?

Spoiler:

Back