• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon (Still Needs Name)

What Two Starters should I use?

• Fakemon + Fakemon

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Snover + Sneasle (Both wont evolve)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Totodile + Torchic (Both wont Evolve)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post your Idea)

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
Years
  • Hello, I am Pokepal2007, I am planning on starting a hack but I want to ask you what you think of it.

First the Hack will be of Ruby.
    Second the Hack will contain DP sprites as well as Custom Fakemon
    Third it will be based on the Mystery dungeon game.

Story:

Pokémon, wonderful creatures. People use pokémon for batles or they have them as friends. some Pokemon are Kind but some are Cruel. Their are also the Rangers. Pokémon that protect other pokémon from cruel people or rebel Pokémon.

(The main story for the game)

You are a Pokémon, (don't know which one yet.) And you find your self atop a Tower. You have no Idea what is on this tower. You head forwards and you notice a Strange Pokémon you have never seen before. This pokémon tells you of trouble which is arriving and only you and your power can save the world. the screen blacks out and then the Pokemon says
    "You are The only one [PLAYER], Only you can save our world from my..."

You re awake in a tree town. where you meet a friend (The one that is ment to be yur rival) And He/She will join you on your adventure to help you out. you head to Kingdra Cavern where you meet Kingdra, ou tell him what has happened and he will start helping you.

Possible Starter Pokémon:

Not sure... currently thinking

New Features:
    • Sprites
    • Music
    • Story
    • Pokémon
    • Tiles
    Much More...

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    It is very cool.I really like this.I can help you with the mapping and o/w spriting,if you want.But there's a problem:
    When a battle comes,the sprite of the player will sent out a pokemon from a poke ball.How will you change that?
    Well,a solution to this prob could be erase the sprite of the player.

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
    Years
  • It is very cool.I really like this.I can help you with the mapping and o/w spriting,if you want.But there's a problem:
    When a battle comes,the sprite of the player will sent out a pokemon from a poke ball.How will you change that?
    Well,a solution to this prob could be erase the sprite of the player.

I am going to delete the back sprite but I will keep a Front Sprite, that is why the starter pokemon cant Evolve. and Can I see some of your mapping and OW sprite work please?.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    The o/w sprites are in my profile album.But mapping....i don't have one.But i can show you if you contact me with msn.I'm really good believe me.
    I can help you with the story.

P.S i wouldn't be member of the Advanced Master Hackers if i was starter.

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
    Years
  • The o/w sprites are in my profile album.But mapping....i don't have one.But i can show you if you contact me with msn.I'm really good believe me.
    I can help you with the story.

P.S i wouldn't be member of the Advanced Master Hackers if i was starter.

Good Point. I will send you an image of the Battle Sprite for you to Make an OW of.

Taz Maverick

Inactive
    Years
  • This looks cool.I'll help you with the story.No need to contact me,i'll talk to you with Ray's msn(he is my bro).
    But i prefer it to start with a cyndaquil and a mudkip....but i quess fakemon is one origin idea,and great,as me and my bro can draw very well. ;)

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
    Years
  • This looks cool.I'll help you with the story.No need to contact me,i'll talk to you with Ray's msn(he is my bro).
    But i prefer it to start with a cyndaquil and a mudkip....but i quess fakemon is one origin idea,and great,as me and my bro can draw very well. ;)

Awesome, Me and Ray have came up with a story but I forgot it XD also i saw some of the Pictures they are amazing. It would be great for more help :D

the idea is interesting..i love it...haha
    Good luck with this...

Thanks... The Story isn't finished yet though.

Back