• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Pokémon Sun & Moon news coming on May 10th

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Customization is confirmed liter 1min in.

The character starts with a Fez, but later we see them without it as he passes the tiki torch things.

Male character has a baseball cap on the entire video. Only saw one part where he didn't have the hat on, but that looked like the intro, like how XY started with the character in his PJs and later put his travel clothes on. Both Japanese and International video show character just with the Black baseball cap.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Male character has a baseball cap on the entire video. Only saw one part where he didn't have the hat on, but that looked like the intro, like how XY started with the character in his PJs and later put his travel clothes on. Both Japanese and International video show character just with the Black baseball cap.
    True, but I don't think it is. We see two different shirt colors and we have the other options that were pointed out.

A Tiki? I wonder how that will fit into the plot of the game.
    Not a tiki.( Well I think the strange souvenir will give us one actually), but these were knocked over stone structure, that usually have fires in them in Hawaii. I call them tikis, but it's not the right word I believe.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    True, but I don't think it is. We see two different shirt colors and we have the other options that were pointed out.

I was pointed that the shirt only changes color in the international version and rewatched both trailers to make sure. I could only see the stripes turn black when the male pc was meeting what is speculated to be the new rival. This leads me and my friend that pointed it out to me that this may have been a marketing oversite. The miscolor issue is something that is fairly common in the anime and the shirt is blue right afterwards.

So I don't honestly know. If there were a more telling sign, like a competely different hat or shirt, that could easily seal the deal on it. We could get better shots or more info in the upcoming CorocCoro leaks.

Keeping fingers crossed cause I did like the customization, but don't know if I can believe it's back after hearing that Matsuda say it was Kalos exclusive. GF isn't well known for saying these types of things and then going back on their word.

COOLTRAINER♂

Speedball 2: Brutal Vanilluxe
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2019
    I would take anything a video game company says with a grain of salt if it pertains to games that weren't announced at the time.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I was pointed that the shirt only changes color in the international version and rewatched both trailers to make sure. I could only see the stripes turn black when the male pc was meeting what is speculated to be the new rival. This leads me and my friend that pointed it out to me that this may have been a marketing oversite. The miscolor issue is something that is fairly common in the anime and the shirt is blue right afterwards.

So I don't honestly know. If there were a more telling sign, like a competely different hat or shirt, that could easily seal the deal on it. We could get better shots or more info in the upcoming CorocCoro leaks.

Keeping fingers crossed cause I did like the customization, but don't know if I can believe it's back after hearing that Matsuda say it was Kalos exclusive. GF isn't well known for saying these types of things and then going back on their word.

Honestly I doubt it's gone, it's to popular. Plus the fact that the trainers have more race options, is enough to make me think we are getting it back and expanded.

the shirt change should be a sign to as there's no reason for it to be different internationally.

Back