• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Pokémon Sun & Moon news coming on May 10th

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Mine's "around" 5:00 a.m. That they said "around" makes me think that it might come earlier or later. Like how the Direct sometimes start a bit late, or early.

I'm even trying to desperately finish a special cross stitch project tonight before I go to bed, so that it's ready for the announcement. I'm most certainly hyped indeed(and maybe a little crazy?)
    I'm going to go to bed now to see the news shortly after it's out.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2020
    hyping this rn but not sure if I should stay up for something that is potentially as vague as the first announcement of "yep it's a game"

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    What's everyone been doing to pass the time during the last 24 hours? Are you ready? Have you adjusted to the fact that it might not actually be what you're hoping? If not, lower them hopes gogo! Then raise 'em when you get good news :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Mine is 9 a.m., and I'm really hyped! To pass the time, i'm playing pokémon vega. The grind is real...

My last minute bet is:

the protagonists
    The starters
    The regional bird, insect and pikachu
    The legendaries

Sirfetch’d

only 40 minutes to go! I woke up an hour early to prepare for this :^)

Years
    What's everyone been doing to pass the time during the last 24 hours? Are you ready? Have you adjusted to the fact that it might not actually be what you're hoping? If not, lower them hopes gogo! Then raise 'em when you get good news :)

Just been having a regular day. Past few hours have been spent browsing Youtube. However, now the wait is killing me despite there being only nearly a half hour left!

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
    I am expecting a pixelated image of the region and Masuda announcing the next announcement where he will reveal that the full region will be up on CoroCoro.

Browsing pokemon subreddit and forums to get myself ready. I am not trying to expect too much, at most some images of the region, the protagonists and starters.

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    Just been having a regular day. Past few hours have been spent browsing Youtube. However, now the wait is killing me despite there being only nearly a half hour left!

Delighted that I didn't have to supervise the school excursions today, means I have the day off to watch this news live :D

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Oh wow! The starter designs are certainly interesting. Not what I was expecting at all!

The legendaries sure are interesting too.

Years
    Noticed that the Moon legendary has Gold, and the Sun's legendary is Silver/White? That might explain the color of the crystals on the Japanese box art.The official site updated, the release date is on 11/18/16.

Years
    I must admit I liked some of the fan art better than the real starters and legends.

The Japanese video confirmed that we can pick the M.C. skin and hair color again. So, likely we'll get clothes customization back.

Last edited:

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Customization is confirmed liter 1min in.

The character starts with a Fez, but later we see them without it as he passes the tiki torch things.

Back