• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Pokémon Sun & Moon Officially Announced [Summary of news here!]

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • Ah yes, it's getting closer but as we know mascot legendaries should be coming. I'm surprised we haven't had any "fake" leaks of them yet, although hopefully when they get revealed we'll also get the starters, since you know, they are the poster-kids of the generation.
    It's also possible that they delay the mascots some more. We weren't exactly promised that we'll see them in this issue.

Years
  • Yeah it's insane knowing we're just over two weeks from potential news (possibly 1 week, if we end up getting worldwide news before corocoro). I'm assuming we're going to have mascots revealed just cause of the box art tease last issue + promise of big news.

Honestly really hope with get starters or something in addition to the mascots though. . . .I'm semi-expecting that we wont have anything else revealed till June though.

Years
  • Yeah it's insane knowing we're just over two weeks from potential news (possibly 1 week, if we end up getting worldwide news before corocoro). I'm assuming we're going to have mascots revealed just cause of the box art tease last issue + promise of big news.

Honestly really hope with get starters or something in addition to the mascots though. . . .I'm semi-expecting that we wont have anything else revealed till June though.

I kind of feel that way too. The most I expect are Mascots, Starters, and some display of the game's graphics (like BW did in their first issue in corocoro with Castelia and some few other places).

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
  • 10-17 days left now until corocoro scans.

yu2kyo0.png

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
  • We are all ready for leaks. Should be expecting them as early as May 9th or 10th if previous patterns are to go by.

I'm hoping that sometime next week, the official website launches the main Sun/Moon webpage with the boxart Legendaries and the finalized release dates like they did with Black and White. Or, surprise us with something different and unique to S/M. I just wonder if whatever it is we're getting in CoroCoro that TPC will want to beat them to the punch like what they've done in the past.

Years
  • I'm hoping that sometime next week, the official website launches the main Sun/Moon webpage with the boxart Legendaries and the finalized release dates like they did with Black and White. Or, surprise us with something different and unique to S/M. I just wonder if whatever it is we're getting in CoroCoro that TPC will want to beat them to the punch like what they've done in the past.

Revealing the mascot legendaries internationally before Japan? That so reminds me of Reshiram and Zekrom. But, it could make for a good way to launch the Sun & Moon site.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
  • I thought they already launched the site since day 1, but the only info being what we already know.

What we got right now is in the News section of the main site, I'm talking about something like what we got with BW:

http://www.pokemonblackwhite.com

Unfortunately the link isn't working for some reason on my end, but yeah. I meant like SM getting its own website like this one. They do have all the domains registered for one, but right now they just redirect to the SM announcement article in the News.

Years
  • What we got right now is in the News section of the main site, I'm talking about something like what we got with BW:

http://www.pokemonblackwhite.com

Unfortunately the link isn't working for some reason on my end, but yeah. I meant like SM getting its own website like this one. They do have all the domains registered for one, but right now they just redirect to the SM announcement article in the News.
    Did XY and OrAs have them too? I think they did, but that could've been a special section of the mainsite.

Years
  • how will all of the graphics load on a 3ds that is my question. the graphics look amazing and i cant wait to see the pokemon in the next corocoro (hopefully).

I don't think that they will be bad, they will more then likely be better( and look it from the Concept art) then XY and ORAS's graphics.

As Zoro said, the graphics will likely be very good, since there will be an engine that will probably be more advanced than 6th Gen's graphics engine, especially if that concept art is anything to go by.

Back