• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Pokémon Sun & Moon Officially Announced [Summary of news here!]

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
    Years
    Not sure if it's real or not, but if it is, I'd say the lazy fusion is due to them not wanting to reveal any new fusions, so they invented some weird thing.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
    I feel like it's fake... they typed it in almost broken English("Get ready for new way" instead of "Get ready for a new way", yeah I'm nitpicking a little here), so it doesn't come off as very professional... the art itself doesn't really look professional either, I think they took bits and pieces from different 'mons.

But my main concern is that it has been proven that ANYBODY is and has been capable of creating fake accounts and claiming to be the actual company. My guess is that Twitter deleted the fake account, hence why the original post can't be found.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
    I think if we get anything S/M at a big videogame event, E3 would almost be a certainty. If there's to be anything at PAX East, it will probably be a repeat of what we already know. For right now, I think our best bets are the official Pokemon website, CoroCoro, and E3.

... Is it May yet? It's gonna kill me. Between Civil War, Agents of SHIELD, and Sun/Moon it's gonna kill me.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I feel like it's fake... they typed it in almost broken English("Get ready for new way" instead of "Get ready for a new way", yeah I'm nitpicking a little here), so it doesn't come off as very professional... the art itself doesn't really look professional either, I think they took bits and pieces from different 'mons.

But my main concern is that it has been proven that ANYBODY is and has been capable of creating fake accounts and claiming to be the actual company. My guess is that Twitter deleted the fake account, hence why the original post can't be found.
    I think they copied an official account tweet and pasted it over what was actually there. I say this as the fakes lack the little check mark the real account has, and this fake has it.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I came across this on Tumblr:
    https://nicocw.tumblr.com/post/143186109031

If the official Pokemon Twitter posted this (it was unfortunately deleted quickly afterwards) then I have to admit it's weird, because look at how lazy they made this "fusion".

You can tell that is fake, all they did was literally take random pokemon and threw them together. Not only would that just be a massive mess, it would take away from them going back to their roots. They aren't going to fuse 10 to 20 different pokemon, at most it will be 2, and it will probably be more like Kyrum, Zekrom, and Reshiram.

Not only that, they aren't going to name a pokemon like that.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023

This is as fake as could be!

1) There are websites that let you make fake tweets

2)Photoshop could make this easy as well

3) that fusion is way over complicated . If we were getting fusions, we'd probably get 2 pokemon only.

4)Fusions are super unlikely.

5)They wouldn't make a fake one to show it off, we'd get an actual fusion with it.

All that aside, it was still pretty funny, also the words under the fusion made no sense.

Years
    I knew the pic looked fake anyways, and besides I don't think fusion is what the Pokemon franchise should even head for since it would create a divided fanbase if that were the case.

Anyways I also came across this: https://bootythug.tumblr.com/post/143312562521/supposed-leaked-images-of-the-new-pokemon-starters

The fire cat could be the supposed "Nyabby" I've been hearing about, and that grass bird looks adorable. As for the water one, I find it a bit lazy since the design (and even the fact I heard it's called Ashimaru) is very similar to Oshawott.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I came across this on Tumblr:
    https://nicocw.tumblr.com/post/143186109031

If the official Pokemon Twitter posted this (it was unfortunately deleted quickly afterwards) then I have to admit it's weird, because look at how lazy they made this "fusion".

Confirmed fake. Come on, guys, this is why you need to explore the internet outside of PC. And it's very obvious that someone photoshopped the existing official artwork to mash them together.

As for the starters you linked, I thought the leaked starters from 2chan (the one with the grass owl) would be real, because the trademarked name fits it. And this grass bird looks nothing like an owl.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    It appears the "starters" were fake, they were drawn by this DeviantArt user:
    https://marix20.deviantart.com/journal/Sun-and-Moon-Starters-fan-made-604932791?ga_submit_new=10%253A1461527708

I didn't even like the look of that Water starter anyway, since it was way too much like Oshawott.

Yes, the artist made them at the request of timmy turner on 4chan. I thought they were fake as it tried to hard to be the unova leak, and I still have confidence in the first leak with the grass owl being real.

Years
    Whatever is going on, this latest leak has been very deceiving. It reminds me of when everyone thought the Unova starter evolutions were fake and it turned out they were not.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
    Personally, I don't think we should believe anything unless it's posted on either the official site and Serebii. I'm not trying to be a killjoy, but it's disappointing to see people get over-hyped for something that either doesn't happen or is actually a fake. I won't believe anything until the fat Celebi sings.

Years
    Like Wings said, we shouldn't try and believe any leaks, and we know CoroCoro will be out in a few weeks and at this stage we're confident the next issue will reveal the mascot legendaries, but even the starters as well if they want to reveal more.

Back