• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    Uooo Moderator choice!! Felicidades compadre!!

Ahora solo esperar a febrero XD!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    This is probally a redundant question and i'm sure you did this, but before you set up the actual tile map settings, did you enable the global function 12$ set to use public longs instead of declared booleans? If not, you're in for one heck of a ROM workout. Hehe.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2005
    GenoMew said:
    This is probally a redundant question and i'm sure you did this, but before you set up the actual tile map settings, did you enable the global function 12$ set to use public longs instead of declared booleans? If not, you're in for one heck of a ROM workout. Hehe.
    What means that?

By the way, that's a awesome hack, MasterMew!

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Alright.....WHAT PROGRAM ARE U USIN TO MAKE AND INSERT THOSE TILESETS???

Cause I cant make em that good....lol plz tell me im on the floor ;)

Anyway great hack and congratulations on getting mods choice!

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    There's a little link in his profile that says "Send a private message to MasterMew", which is what you should use. Try to avoid going offtopic in the future. ^_^;

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2012
    Hello, guys. I'm back, and here are some new pictures of Sunshine:
    Pokémon Sunshine

This will be the title screen of the hack. That is Doomsday, a extremely powerful demon-type Pok?mon than was sealed in a ancient tomb many centuries ago, and the Team Rocket wants to awaken it in Sunshine.

Pokémon Sunshine

A graveyard.

Pokémon Sunshine

A snow mountain.

Pokémon Sunshine

This city is named Gigapolis, and will be the last city in the game.

Newten5 said:
    Alright.....WHAT PROGRAM ARE U USIN TO MAKE AND INSERT THOSE TILESETS???

Cause I cant make em that good....lol plz tell me im on the floor ;)

Anyway great hack and congratulations on getting mods choice!
    unLZ-GBA, Tile Layer Pro and AdvanceMap.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back