• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.

* Jade *

Banned
    Years
    • Age 50
    • Seen Dec 9, 2005
    How do I get to the following areas in these pictures:

Pokémon Sunshine
    Pokémon Sunshine
    Pokémon Sunshine

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2012
    Cool Cr@cker said:
    This is Great MM!Keep it up and you'll see your hack rising waaay up!I support Pokemon Sunshine!
    Thanks, dude ;-)

Ĵā??ń said:
    How do I get to the following areas in these pictures:

Pokémon Sunshine
    Pokémon Sunshine
    Pokémon Sunshine
    These areas aren't in the current demo. I will include them in future versions.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    MasterMew, eres espa?ol no?(I think, because you are the same as PokemonNewJourney)

Keat9113

Silent Oldfag
    Years
    The images of the misty cave and the misty grass, I did go yesterday when I goes to the north of Rustboro City, yes, the route 115. Try this!!

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
    wow this hack is awesome! i really love it! brilliant job! (did u copy my gold pokecentre? i dont mind i jus wanna kno?)

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2012
    ROOK4EVER said:
    can You Plz send another link it wont work for me cheers..
    No, sorry...

DaRkCaT21 said:
    MasterMew, eres espa?ol no?(I think, because you are the same as PokemonNewJourney)
    No, pero mi idioma es el espa?ol.

EVA01 said:
    did u copy my gold pokecentre? i dont mind i jus wanna kno?
    No, I didn't.

Last edited:

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    pretty good. i noticed about when u go in pokecenter the roof gos blue

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2012
    New pictures:
    This will be your rival in Sunshine (who by the way, is your rival in Pok?mon Bluesky too):
    Pokémon Sunshine

A new city than will be in the next demo:
    Pokémon Sunshine

The battles of the Pok?mon League will be in a big stadium as is in the anime:
    Pokémon Sunshine
    Pokémon Sunshine

I will release soon a new demo with all the bugs fixed (I think) and a new city.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2012
    broken_inside said:
    what do I open the file with? Sorry if I sound stupid
    It's a IPS patch. You need the rom of Sapphire in english and program for apply patchs. But if you use the emulator VisualBoyAdvance, you can simply put the Sapphire rom and the ips file in a same folder with the same name and having enabled in the VisualBoyAdvance the option Options>Emulator>Automatic IPS patching, open the rom.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    Dios!!

Che! The images are awesome!!

keep it up!! I like the idea of the coloseum!!

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    i just love the screenshots, keep up the great work! looking forward to playing your final or when you have more done :P

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
    Pok?mon2005 said:
    Hej i will help you to Hack Pok?mon Sunshine PLZ.

dude....dont ask for help, it doesnt look like hes struggling, plus he is an awesome hacker, make your own hack ok? XD

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Ladies and gentleman, I think we may have a Moderator's Choice for February '05. From what I've seen so far... you've got MC in the bag. *is about to play the beta* Keep it up! ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back