• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKéMON- synchronicity [T] (OOC/SU)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
People really need to start posting more or this ain't going to work D: Are half the people even still active on the site? Maybe we should think about getting some replacements soon?

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Well the idea is to post whenever you can, but I'd say that posting once a week, if you can, would be the best case scenario at this point. We're probably going to need another replacement though, which will throw things off balance, surely.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
People really need to start posting more or this ain't going to work D: Are half the people even still active on the site? Maybe we should think about getting some replacements soon?

You can reply to Alex! ;D and for once I'm not too busy :< I'll be able to respond up until Thursday ish.

Speaking of which I am 90% offline from 30th August - 5th September, hopefully that's alright ^_^.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hayley's quit PC and told me to tell you so we'll need a replacement for her. Meganium90 is interested so I'll direct her to you Starsprite :)

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Aw. Sad face. Oh well, this will be hilariously fun to work around. Poor, poor Rion.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Guys me and Swifty were thinking and perhaps we should sort out the activity problem now before it becomes too late? A possible solution is to determine who's active (perhaps get everyone still interested to post here?) and then maybe redo the pairs so we can continue, then perhaps get a few more players in to fill any empty spots? I know it'll screw the current story up a little but it's nothing we can't sort out and it'll mean we can finally continue :3 Thoughts?

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
I is still here! :) But I agree we should probably figure this out.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
There actually happen to be several members that are inactive right now, which is the main problem. I'm about to go to work on figuring out who is and isn't still interested in this RP, and hopefully it should be sorted out soon enough. A messy start shouldn't be a problem.

@Megan: We have an open spot, actually (probably several), so, your SU is definitely welcome.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Just let us know if you need any help Starsprite, we'll all do what we can to get it moving :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Alright! I should be able to get it up by late tonight, if not tomorrow. I am entirely grateful to be part of this roleplay. I don't want to see it go tbh ;__;

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
asdfghsgd I love all of you so much, you don't even know.

Alright, well there are three spots open other than the one that's currently reserved, as of now. Another may be opening up very soon, unfortunately, but I'm going to ask the person about it.

One idea I had, actually was to close two of the spots. It will obviously reduce the number of replacements to find, and it will reduce the amount of maintenance involved. In fact, if I find any two that are no longer interested then I can reduce the number and operate on a much smaller number. Does that sound too awful to anyone? The only problem I can think of is that I may have to change an existing pair around.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
The only problem I can think of is that I may have to change an existing pair around.

Half the people that have gone inactive are paired with an active person (eg my partner hasn't been on in weeks) so pairs will have to be re-decided anyway, that's a given :p But nah, the making it smaller idea sounds alright tbh, it'll help things go a bit faster and it'll mean we can get into the story a lot quicker :D

I'll see if I can find anyone that's interested.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Alright! Got this SU ready to go! This took me quicker than anticipated. xD It was a piece of cake. :D Let me know if I'm missing something ok!

Spoiler:

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Looks lovely to me~ Your SU is accepted.

So, since I'm going to be reducing the spots, we will be operating on only 12 players now, meaning this RP is full again. There's still one person I need to contact, but we're almost ready to move on.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Yay welcome aboard Megan! :D

12 people sounds A-Ok to me :3 that's still quite a big group!

Back