• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Team Rocket Edition: Dragonsden Version (complete Kanto and Sevii included, Johto and DLC coming soon)

Days
    • Seen Apr 23, 2024
    I am at icefall cave, but the ice doesnt brake like its supposed to when i walk over it

Years
  • I am done battling with professor oak what do I do next bro?
    That's the end of the current version, we are working in johto and dlc translation.
    I am at icefall cave, but the ice doesnt brake like its supposed to when i walk over it
    Since is an irrelevant place for the history, I forget it.
    Just wanna say im enjoying this romhack so far and congrats to the makers! If i could ask for anything else maybe a discord? Or is there a way to pkHex this romhack? Cause leveling up is so grueling lol.
    There is a discord link in the post, the game uses Pokeemerald expansion base, it's said gamesharks don't work well with that. I can't tell you since I don't use them.
    Is Pizzaboy advance a recommended emulator? Thank you.
    I made the guide and testing with Mgba (PC), VisualboyAdvance should work well too. In the discord some people said Pizza Boy can be unstable.

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    is it possible to steal pokemon from trainers? i only just got to kanto but i noticed in the begining i couldnt

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    I made the guide and testing with Mgba (PC), VisualboyAdvance should work well too. In the discord some people said Pizza Boy can be unstable.
    Can confirm the VBA works perfectly well with it.
    is it possible to steal pokemon from trainers? i only just got to kanto but i noticed in the begining i couldnt
    No. There is another Rocket Edition that allows you to do this by colonelsalt.

Years
  • Is there any rebattleable trainers? Only one I have found is the one that gives you pokeballs at the beginning (which is a little unfair to make some early cash or unlimited pokeballs lol) I am up to the Powerplant fyi.

Years
  • Is there any rebattleable trainers? Only one I have found is the one that gives you pokeballs at the beginning (which is a little unfair to make some early cash or unlimited pokeballs lol) I am up to the Powerplant fyi.
    After Victory Road you'll have access to the rocket elite training room at deep rocket base, here you can rebattle.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Sevii main history events are:

Spoiler:
    is there supposed to be something there because its empty for me? i did all the things there

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    so im on the find the cult mission and i cant find the entrance on route 12 like Giovanni says, any idea on where to look?

[edit i found it]
    Please could you help me with the location I have looked for ages and can't find the entrance near route 12?

Years
  • Is there any EV reducing berries that I can use? My current team is bloated with EVs on the non-optimal stats and I wanted to EV train them so bad but the excess EVs are not making me do the necessary adjustments.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Is there any EV reducing berries that I can use? My current team is bloated with EVs on the non-optimal stats and I wanted to EV train them so bad but the excess EVs are not making me do the necessary adjustments.
    As far as I know, there are none to buy unless I missed them. I also wish there were more Mints for use to get in the game so we wouldn't have to worry about over capturing for a proper nature.

Years
  • As far as I know, there are none to buy unless I missed them. I also wish there were more Mints for use to get in the game so we wouldn't have to worry about over capturing for a proper nature.
    That's a bummer. Dev added EV trainers yet didn't add a way to mitigate EV management as a whole. What's the point of adding them if you can't even minmax? Nature mints seller is also a must too. There's also no instance of IV changing too, and since you don't have access to the daycare, you can't breed and get that sweet 6 IV mon.

Years
  • Please could you help me with the location I have looked for ages and can't find the entrance near route 12?
    check this video start:

Spoiler:
    Is there any EV reducing berries that I can use? My current team is bloated with EVs on the non-optimal stats and I wanted to EV train them so bad but the excess EVs are not making me do the necessary adjustments.
    Not in the current version, in the Johto base (Johto and Dlc release) you can purchase these reducing berries.
    As far as I know, there are none to buy unless I missed them. I also wish there were more Mints for use to get in the game so we wouldn't have to worry about over capturing for a proper nature.
    There are hidden mints in berry forest and Archer hidden place sidequest (after beating lance), in the DLC, can be purchased at Lavender Radio Tower upper floors.

Since the game is very large (Kanto + Sevii are currently 50% of the total game), I prefer giving the player competitive tools gradually, doing small improvements at the same time the pokemon teams you face.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Not in the current version, in the Johto base (Johto and Dlc release) you can purchase these reducing berries.

There are hidden mints in berry forest and Archer hidden place sidequest (after beating lance), in the DLC, can be purchased at Lavender Radio Tower upper floors.

Since the game is very large (Kanto + Sevii are currently 50% of the total game), I prefer giving the player competitive tools gradually, doing small improvements at the same time the pokemon teams you face.
    This all comes way too late then tbh. These should have been avail during the League imo. There is nothing really gradual about beating the League, taking on Red who is still fairly hard at this point, then right after you have to fight what I can only assume is a Choice Banded DNite using Outrage as the first mon, with no way of properly being able to prep your first mon. Since Outrage still OHKO's through Reflect and Intimidate, and doing so when I outlevel sitting at 70. I had to use Moxie DD Gyarados as a crutch and even then it could have gone horribly wrong. Not even Focus Sash would have mattered since you have the Dogs to worry about who outspeed more than likely. The design choiced in this game are....very interesting to say the least.

Back