• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Tenebrae (pg. 14)

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
  • Story: It's the year 2019. For the past few years the wild Pokemon have started acting strange as a dark presence came over the Kanto region.Because of this Professor Oak has not been sending new Trainers on their journey's. One day Professor Oak received a visit from a man named Tucker Watson. This man convinced Professor Oak to start letting Trainers go on their journey's again with the purpose of figuring out what has made the wild Pokemon act as strangely as they have been as well as to figure out what the evil and dark presence is.

You: In this RP there are ten open slots. Five as trainers and five as Pokemon. For the trainers your task is to travel throughout the Kanto region fighting battles and facing mysteries. From time to time there will be decisions you have to make and depending on what you do will determine whether you are heading toward the path of darkness or the path of light. As a Pokemon you are the starter that a trainer receives. The task given to you by Tucker Watson is to travel with the trainer that chooses you and help them throughout their journey. Just like the trainers the Pokemon will be faced with decisions and there is the chance that whatever decision you make can lead you down the totally opposite path that your trainer goes down. At the start everyone will be traveling in a group but as decisions are made one group can become two, and then three, until everyone is by themselves if it comes to it.

Rules: 1. All posts must be at least a paragraph in length.
    2. Use proper spelling and grammar
    3. All PC rules apply
    4. No bunnying
    5. No murder, but minimal blood is allowed as well as injuries.
    6. No, and I mean No bad language will be tolerated.
    7. Let me know if you are going to leave for awhile.
    8. I determine the outcome of all battles, be it against a trainer or a wild Pokemon.
    9. I determine if a catch is successful.
    10. This will be in chapter form with the next Chapter going up every Sunday Night.

Su's:
    Code:
    Trainer Su.
     Name: (first, last)
    Appearance: (1 paragraph minimum.)
    Personality: (1 paragraph minimum)
    History: (2 paragraphs minimum)
    Other: (Anything else you wish to add)
    Starter: (leave Blank until you see a starter you want that's not taken)
     The word's Light and Darkness must be somewhere in your SU so I know you read the plot, You, and the rules.
    Code:
    Pokemon Su
    Name:
    Species: (Any allowed)
    Moveset: (you start at level ten)
    Accepted Rper's

Trainers:
    1. DeAdCoW as Carlos, Starter Pokemon Wave
    2. Totodile12345 as Yoshi Odile, starter Silver
    3. Maelstromk as Kamon Brooks, starter Leaf

Pokemon:
    1. Marina E. Silver as Wave the Poliwag Trainer Carlos
    2. Makbets as Leaf the Grovyle, Trainer Kamon
    3. FallenAngelSilver as Silver the Quilava Trainer Yoshi
    4. Totodile12345 as Sparky the Pikachu
    5. Reserved

Here's my Su.

Name: Wave
    Species: Poliwag
    Appearance:

Moveset: Water Sport, Bubble, Hypnosis

Last edited:

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
  • Allow me to expand my Sign-Up Sheet...

Species:
    Quilava

Name:
    Silver

Appearance:
    He is very small for a Quilava. He is also extremely young. He should be a Cyndaquil still but thanks to a past event he is not (Explained in History Section). Bright blue flames emit from the midnight blue spots on his head and backside. His underfur is white with a pale blue tint, and his top fur is silver-gray. Eyes are deep, gentle purple.

Personality:
    Quiet, timid, wants a trainer that will always give him attention, and love him. He absolutely refuses to stay in a Pokeball. He has a fear of humans because of his past. His eyes reflect his inner emotions, and reflect his feelings. His fear of humans is severe (Explained in History Section).

History:
    Little to nothing is known about this oddly colored Quilava, Except this:

"I SAID, use flamethrower!!!" The boy kicked the oddly colored Cyndaquil, screaming at him. The Cyndaquil stared at his opponent. The boy wanted him to attack a defenseless little Eevee, one that was his age. Just a baby! "DO WHAT I TELL YOU!!!" He kicked Cyndaquil again, flipping him up in the air, making him land face-first on the paved road. He got up, barely able to stand. The fear in the Eevee's eyes were the same as his. He knew exactly what would happen if the boy caught her. He didn't want any other Pokemon to go through this. He turned and bit the boy's arm, only to be thrown down to the ground and stomped on. "FINE!! You worthless Pokemon! I'll do it myself!!!" He grabbed the Eevee forcefully and threw her against a wall. Cyndaquil looked away. He couldn't bear to see that. The boy grabbed a pokeball and caught the poor Eevee.

Weeks later...

"Why!? Won't!? It!? WORK!?!?!?" He screamed each word between beating the Cyndaquil with a fire stone. "DAMMIT!!!" He threw the stone at him with extreme force. Somehow, it worked. Cyndaquil had evolved into a Quilava. He layed on the ground, battered and beaten, and the boy just kicked him along because he wouldn't walk.

And even later...

"Attack the stupid Eevee!" The boy shouted furiously. He was pitting Quilava and Eevee against eachother, and neither of them wanted to hit eachother. "DO WHAT I SAY!!!" He stomped the Quilava repeatedly. He still refused to hurt her. "I'm sick of you disoebying me!!!" The boy picked up the Quilava and hurled it at some Fearows, making them angry. They all fought over the Quilava, pulling on his limbs, before one Fearow won the fight and took Quilava away, flying, dangling by his back leg. After hours of flight, Quilava woke back up, and spit fire at the Fearow. It released him and he fell in the waters by Pallet Town, where he was later found by Professor Oak and taken in. The boy grabbed the Eevee by the tail. "Come on, we're going to snowpoint! I'm gonna make you evolve!!!" He roared at the Eevee.

Intro:
    ~~~
    Professor Oak Could tell that this strangely-colored Quilava was injured. His previous trainer was extremely abusive. He hadn't been fed in weeks, and his ribs were clearly visible. He tried to feed him, but the Quilava refused to trust any human, he just sat quivering in the corner, hiding from every human that came or went. His only friend had been an Eevee that named herself Flurry, that was later evolved early, just like he was, into a Glaceon. The Quilava's fear intrigued Oak, but he didn't make any attempt to get closer to him, because it would only scare him. He decided to keep it as one of the starters to give to the trainers that would stop the darkness. Although that would be another issue. Any trainer that picked him would need a pure heart, never contain him in a pokeball, and find a way to earn the little Quilava's trust. Oak knew this. He would have to warn the trainers on their decisions.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Great SU FallenAngelSilver, your accepted. Makbets your accepted as well and myrrhman and TiTaN. JuStIn are reserved

DeAdCoW

Aura Master
    Years
  • Name: Carlos

Appearance: Carlos is 5'4'' and thin. He has shaggy hair that covers his forehead. He always has a hat on that has the colors blue and white. He wears glasses that are rectangular like. Carlos has on a white oxford shirt with his sleeves rolled up while sporting a black tie. He wears slim jeans with the regular trainer shoes on.

Personality: Carlos is very calm and he often keeps his cool. Carlos always tries to keep everything smooth even through the rough times. But sometimes being too calm gets him into trouble. Carlos is very intelligent and he often identifies the situation to know what to do all the time. Sometimes, his attitude gets the best of him.

History: Carlos grew up living in Celadon City with his mother. Life wasn't so great for him though. Carlos would always try to please his mom with his great accomplishments. His mom would never listen. Everyday Carlos would hurt himself and put himself down for not being a great son. His mom would always tell him, " You're never going to become a Pokemon Trainer! You're a horrible son, what makes you think you'll become a Pokemon Trainer?! "

Over the next few years, Carlos would let his mom yell at him. Carlos was usually out and about in the open, learning about Pokemon and going to Trainer School. That's when he heard something about the Darkness. Once Carlos heard that word, he was bound to try and find out what was going on around Kanto. But there was one setback. He had no Pokemon! Carlos traveled to Pallet Town only to come down with a choice to pick a Pokemon form the infamous Proffesor Oak. Once Carlos was able to choose his Pokemon, he planned on being the best Pokemon Trainer in Kanto and finding out the mystery about all this Darkness and Light stuff.

Other: Carlos LOVES cookies! XD

Starter: Wave

P.S. The paragraphs look small.

Last edited:

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Accepted. Do you see one of the three starters you would like? you can choose between me, Makbets, and FallenAngelSilver

DeAdCoW

Aura Master
    Years
  • I want Wave. I think Wave would be awesome. By the way, the only setting for the roleplay is Kanto right?

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • Pokemon SU here I go.

Name: Sparky

Species: Pikachu

Appearance:
    (Shiny pikachu.)

Moveset: Thunder shock, quick attack, tail whip, growl.

Last edited:

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • Trainer SU.

Name: Yoshi Odile.

Appearance: Yoshi is at least 6'1 and weighs around 112. He has gloves and a white T-shirt. He also has blue jeans with a pack. He has a rare dragons claw passed down thorugh his family that he wears on his neck. He has a red and white hat that he wears nearly all the time accept when he is sleeping. He has spiky brown hair and dark brown eyes.

Personality: developes a long the story.

History: Yoshi was born in a run down apartment. He was raised there for years until his parents died in a car accident. He was lonely after that and had to fend for himself. He lied that he was 14 when he was only 9. They believed him because he looked 14. He bought food for himself and hardly had to pay bills except electricity and heat. He was glad to be alive but was sad to live alone. He was soon found out and taken in by one of his friends. He gladly entered the family and they took care for him for over four years before he bid them fair well and went to go get his first Pokemon. His dad before the day he died had gaven him a necklace with a dragons claw on it. He held it in his hands tight as he looked for his new Pokemon. He spotted an odd looking Quilava and chose that one. He looks forward to having fun and solving mysteries with this Pokemon. He hoped to have a light future ahead of him.

Other: loves his dragon claw amulet.

Starter Pokemon: Silver the Qulava.

Maelstromk

The Dead Philospher
    Years
  • Hello! Just dropping off a SU to see if I can tag along...
    Trainer SU

Name:Kamon Brooks

Appearance: Kamon is about 5' 7" and weighs in at around 170 pounds. He has long, almost shoulder length dirty blonde hair that stays mostly unruly, sometimes tied back into a ponytail. He has a round face, piercing blue eyes that are slightly brighter due to his very dark bags under his eyes. He's a bit chunky, but not out of shape. He usually wears plain T-shirts, most of them white, greatly faded, worn, baggy blue jeans, and a pair of sneakers that have seen better days. He has a bright green bandana he wears at times, and a pair of round John Lennon style sunglasses that see the light of day occasionally. He has a black one strap backpack.

Personality:He is light-hearted, laid back, and often outspoken. He tends to look at situations with a positive outlook, and would rather take a passive solution over an agressive one. Usually speaks only when spoken too, more shy than stuck up. Even when you get to know him, he tends to still keep most things to himself, but he can be a very loyal and honest companion.

History: Kamon lives in a cottage just east of Vermilion City with his father Matthew Brooks. His mother died when he was young, but he has almost no recollection of her. His Father was a fisherman who taught Kamon when he was very little about Pokemon: how to raise them, respect even the weakest of them, and to fish for them using an Old Rod. He also took Kamon for several trips to the Safari Zone Zoo. Kamon grew to love Pokemon, but had not interest in training them, instead he wanted to become a breeder/tamer (or ranger if this that's allowed?), or a fisherman like his father
    Over the years, however, rumours started to pop up of pokemon turning vicious due to a "darkness". Kamon felt the need to do something about it, believing that it would be the right thing for a breeder/tamer to try to correct the problem. His Father knowing he couldn't stop him, and knowing of Professor Oak's recent decision to start giving new trainers Pokemon, gave him his blessing as long as he would visit the Professor and (for now) take up the art of being a trainer. With a firm goal in mind, Kamon now heads for Pallet Town to receive his Pokemon and start delving into the mysteries of the Wild Pokemon.

Other: This is my first time submitting a SU, so let me know how I did :)

Pokemon:Leaf the Grovile

Back