• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: Tentin Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • This is cool, but I don't know how to play it. It comes as a .zip file, and when I unzip it, It's just a folder. As well, there seems to be a Game.exe file, but I'm on Mac. I would love to play but am unsure how to.

Years
  • This is cool, but I don't know how to play it. It comes as a .zip file, and when I unzip it, It's just a folder. As well, there seems to be a Game.exe file, but I'm on Mac. I would love to play but am unsure how to.

I use Windows, and so I can't really help with Mac. I can look into a fix, since this is a problem that a few others have encountered.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2019
    Hey! Just wondering if the game is already 100% complete and if not, what do you think it's the percentage that game is in the current state?

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2019
    Is it just me but riolu wont evolve its level 42 and its daytime with the soothe bell and was given 2 vitamin things that raise happiness but nothing happened yet

MachoPony

Resident Brony
    Years
  • right, i thought i would give my thoughts on this game so far, there's a couple of problems.

1. levels vary extensively. one minute you'll be out fighting trainers in the mid 20s, then the gym leader in about 5 minutes is going to be in the low 30s.
    2. balance in general is pretty poor. why does the gym leader get 3 fully evolved, pretty damn powerful pokemon while most of mine are still unevolved or mid level? and then immediately after your rival comes swinging...an unevolved poke and a mid level poke.

other than those minor annoyances, the sound choice is great. the design is well done even if it is a little too RSE for my liking. and i'm looking forward to see what happens next.

this brings me onto my next question. i got the keystone just now. is there a list of mega stone locations? i'd love an alakazite right now.

Years
  • right, i thought i would give my thoughts on this game so far, there's a couple of problems.

1. levels vary extensively. one minute you'll be out fighting trainers in the mid 20s, then the gym leader in about 5 minutes is going to be in the low 30s.
    2. balance in general is pretty poor. why does the gym leader get 3 fully evolved, pretty damn powerful pokemon while most of mine are still unevolved or mid level? and then immediately after your rival comes swinging...an unevolved poke and a mid level poke.

other than those minor annoyances, the sound choice is great. the design is well done even if it is a little too RSE for my liking. and i'm looking forward to see what happens next.

this brings me onto my next question. i got the keystone just now. is there a list of mega stone locations? i'd love an alakazite right now.

Thank you for playing! I understand your feedback. Truth is, I addressed a ton of these issues in the sequel, The Light in Our Hearts. Also, for the location of the Alakazite, as far to my knowledge is unavailable in this game.

MachoPony

Resident Brony
    Years
  • i assumed as much in regards to the balance issues, first time isnt always great i understand...looking forward to playing the sequel when i'm done with this

LoonzLN

Layn
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2020
    Im not that far in the the game im at the first battle with my rival but each time i die i go through the whole Professor speech then i get spawned at my house and not at the poke center then i have to go back each time and it gets annoying is this supposed to happen

LoonzLN

Layn
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2020
    So Now im at The fairy gym and i battled every trainer except the one that gives you the pikablu password and each time i talk to her she keeps saying "I don't have time for you. Battle the other girls." Please help me fix this problem

Years
  • So Now im at The fairy gym and i battled every trainer except the one that gives you the pikablu password and each time i talk to her she keeps saying "I don't have time for you. Battle the other girls." Please help me fix this problem

Sorry I couldn't get to you yesterday. I'll have to look more into this issue if you're still having it.

Years
  • Its been a couple days and i still get this issue. I tried closing and reopening but it doesn't work.

I looked, and I see the problem. The Trainer's sprite is somehow blank, I must've missed it. The Trainer is in the messy room at the back. She's invisible so keep pressing until you find her. I'll release an update quickly.

LoonzLN

Layn
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2020
    I looked, and I see the problem. The Trainer's sprite is somehow blank, I must've missed it. The Trainer is in the messy room at the back. She's invisible so keep pressing until you find her. I'll release an update quickly.
    thanks i found that invisible trainer and i beat her so now im able to battle the girl thanks for your help

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back