• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Terra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klingon

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    I added a support banner into my signature 8D.
    What types is is the first and 2nd gym leader? :)

Jvg

Sir JvG for Friends
    Years
  • I am back from holiday (Yes!!!) and I got some new Ideas!! I am going to change the Gym's, but I don't tell how. Updates Soon ;)

Jvg

Sir JvG for Friends
    Years
  • Small update!

At the moment I am bored of Scripting so I am going to make some maps, that means some screens!! but the problem is, I first need to script before I can go with my player make the screens on the new locations, so its going to take a while before there will be new screens. But I have an original Idea! I am going to change the Gymleaders and you can Optain your badges in many ways! Sometimes it will be a battle, but sometimes it will be a hard quest. after that your reward will be a badge.

Thats it for today, Enjoy ^^

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Sweet. A hard task to get a BADGE. Reminds me of Claire in pkmn G/S/C...

That is a great idea.., I think. Well, anyways, best of luck and keep it up! ;)

Jvg

Sir JvG for Friends
    Years
  • They aren't called Gymleaders, but you can recieve them after you did something like:

City is in Danger, Team ... is attacking the city, you defeat them, as a reward the major gives you the badge!

sounds great! right?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    No...

:D Well ofcourse YES!!! That is really a great idea!

Pull it through!

Good luck and wishing for the best!

LiquidR

I am the shadow on the moon at night
    Years
  • This game looks great. I can't wait until the first beta is out.
    B.t.w. I'm from Holland too, so if you need help with translating your game in english or spriting, I will be glad to help you. ;)

Last edited:

Jvg

Sir JvG for Friends
    Years
  • Some problems at home, my computer is taken, so not very much time left to hack. I will try to do my best and send updates every week.

Jvg

Sir JvG for Friends
    Years
  • No Updates for a while, I can't hack on my own computer and This one can't compile scripts. But because of that I just made a new route. here's the screens. Enjoy ^^

Pokémon Terra

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    wrell i can learn you the weay to compile come online at msn then i'll teach you.

Jvg

Sir JvG for Friends
    Years
  • Thanks to Dragonhacker I can compile on this computer, so I can script again and make some new events, expect some updates soon!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back