• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon: Thanatos Version

MasterBallz

MasterBall Abuser
Years
Any news would be good at this point Ęℓαчиıı at least to let us know if the project is still being worked on?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 26, 2020
Just be patient, Elaynii has been really busy lately. I'm sure she hasn't abandoned the project.

Maybe she hasn't but would it hurt to at least tells us what is going on? Nowadays you have twitter, facebook, tumblr, reddit, etc, all it takes is 3 minutes to post something - anything - and give signs of life. You can't blame people for being worried after a long silence. These kind of projects - ambitious, innovative, interesting - are easy to surface up but only a few ever get finished. I know circumstances in life tend to change and sometimes we find ourselves unable to fulfill a promise - its a pain the bum for all of us - all I ask is for honesty. I'd rather being told up-front its not going to happen then being left wondering for eternity.

Last edited:

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
I wasn't even aware people were still commenting on this... it is rather nice to see people still wanting to support this despite my setbacks! Really motivating to see some positive feedback after my absence due to real life issues.

Aw man ??????? I am hugely impressed with all of this! Also Lavapho is one of the most adorable fire starters I have ever seen, and when this comes out I am DEFINITELY starting with it. The music's really catchy too! I'm very excited for what comes of this project :)

Ah, thank you! x3

It means quite a bit coming from you, especially when Kittorch is precious on his own.~ I appreciate the kind words and it is comments like this that make me motivated to move on, even when I'm working by myself. Thanks again, Starrcasm! And I've grown very fond of the music as well! Big shout out to SuperiorLarxene for his contributions!

Maybe she hasn't but would it hurt to at least tells us what is going on? Nowadays you have twitter, facebook, tumblr, reddit, etc, all it takes is 3 minutes to post something - anything - and give signs of life. You can't blame people for being worried after a long silence. These kind of projects - ambitious, innovative, interesting - are easy to surface up but only a few ever get finished. I know circumstances in life tend to change and sometimes we find ourselves unable to fulfill a promise - its a pain the bum for all of us - all I ask is for honesty. I'd rather being told up-front its not going to happen then being left wondering for eternity.

I haven't been checking Pok?Community and haven't popped back on since... what, June? I'm not too sure. Anyways, no; I haven't abandoned this project and I DO have a Twitter but it is really just me going back and forth with our composer whom is busy with college. I'll make a secondary Twitter to post any updates related to the game there. As I've mentioned before, I don't have a team and I'm just working on it by myself?that is kind of demotivating, you know? Either way, I'm not abandoning this project especially no with how much time I've put in it on creatin' the 'mon and bothered so many people.

I'm still looking for 'mon spriters and trainer spriters, since I'm splicing now. Anyways, I'll try to be more active here.

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
your fakemon looks great.
Still waiting for the hack to come out

It isn't a hack but thank you! ^^

Anyways! I'm looking for a battle composer for now since our ambiance composer has done most of his pieces for now. If anyone is interested or know someone, please either comment here or point me in their direction!

Years
Uhhhhh look what I found while sniffing around for beautiful hacks and I found a "diamond in the rough" (not meaned as offense against anyone else's hacks! I get often misunderstood so im just saying) QQ now that I saw it ...
I
WANT
IT
NOW .. QQ

But I ll be waiting till its downloadable
Patient
Like a stone
I promise.
But dont keep me waiting years ok? QQ That would be pain in the ass for the lil play girl in me.

Back