• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: The Camry Legend

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    I found a glitch. Here's how this glitch I found, happens, in steps.

1) A pokemon, that's in my party, gets pokerus. This is how it all starts.
    2) I heal up at a pokemon center, in a new town I get to.
    3) A duplicate of the pokemon, that's 1st in my party (in my case, its Jolteon), appears, and follows me and my leading pokemon.
    4) Steps 2 and 3 repeats, but only when I visit a new town.

Mind getting this checked? It doesn't crash the game or anything, as of yet, but it gets a little bit annoying when this glitch happens.

If the attachment shows with this post, take a look, and see what I mean.

Attachments

• Pokémon: The Camry Legend
      Capture.PNG
      25.7 KB · Views: 5
    Years
  • I found a glitch. Here's how this glitch I found, happens, in steps.

1) A pokemon, that's in my party, gets pokerus. This is how it all starts.
    2) I heal up at a pokemon center, in a new town I get to.
    3) A duplicate of the pokemon, that's 1st in my party (in my case, its Jolteon), appears, and follows me and my leading pokemon.
    4) Steps 2 and 3 repeats, but only when I visit a new town.

Mind getting this checked? It doesn't crash the game or anything, as of yet, but it gets a little bit annoying when this glitch happens.

If the attachment shows with this post, take a look, and see what I mean.

Thank you so much for finding this, I was told about this by someone else but we didn't know exactly what caused it. Now I see the problem, and to fix it. The game should only reset your starter if you lose a battle. I'll have to release another update to fix this asap!

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2019
    Anyone can give me a hint on where to find ditto? I got a lileep from fossil but it doesn't have horoscope. Since lileep is one of my favorite pokemon, I want to check it breeding will give it one. Or I should just give up since the egg from oak doesn't have horoscope either.

Years
  • Anyone can give me a hint on where to find ditto? I got a lileep from fossil but it doesn't have horoscope. Since lileep is one of my favorite pokemon, I want to check it breeding will give it one. Or I should just give up since the egg from oak doesn't have horoscope either.

Ditto isn't available at all in-game, looks like I just forgot to add it. If you really need it then I can quickly make that happen.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Sorry for the double post, but 2 things;

Whenever I try open kanto dex i get "Script 'PScreen_PokedexMain' line 328: NoMethodError ocurred.

undefined method '[]' for inl:NilClass'

And the game also just seems really... jumpy for me not sure why

Years
  • Sorry for the double post, but 2 things;

Whenever I try open kanto dex i get "Script 'PScreen_PokedexMain' line 328: NoMethodError ocurred.

undefined method '[]' for inl:NilClass'

And the game also just seems really... jumpy for me not sure why

The Pokedex error can be avoided by not opening the Kanto dex. The National dex still works fine, so use that instead.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2019
    But does pokemon from eggs have horoscope with them? I realized that the egg that I got from oak didn't have horoscope when it hatch

Years
  • Hey, i'm not sure what the issue is but i've downloaded this, Light In Our Hearts and Tentin Redux but none of them open when i try to launch them, like, nothing happens.
    Any idea on a way around this?

Years
  • Hey, i'm not sure what the issue is but i've downloaded this, Light In Our Hearts and Tentin Redux but none of them open when i try to launch them, like, nothing happens.
    Any idea on a way around this?

I'm not sure of this issue, never had it before! Usually I can help with in game issues, but I can at least check if Mediafire didn't mess with the download.

Years
  • I'm not sure of this issue, never had it before! Usually I can help with in game issues, but I can at least check if Mediafire didn't mess with the download.

I downloaded Tentin Redux a while ago, think i actually downloaded it from relic castle at the time but i didn't end up getting to play it as it just wouldn't open, i've been looking forward to trying each of them out :/

Last edited:
    Years
  • Okay so it turns out i'm not that smart, the issue was the "é" in "Pokémon" in the folder name, apparently that was stopping it from opening, can't believe i missed something like that.
    Anywho, i look forward to trying out your games and thanks for the fast response. :)

Years
  • Okay so it turns out i'm not that smart, the issue was the "é" in "Pokémon" in the folder name, apparently that was stopping it from opening, can't believe i missed something like that.
    Anywho, i look forward to trying out your games and thanks for the fast response. :)

OK, it's good that it's working. I should take out that accented e because I didn't know it caused issues. I hope you enjoy and if you find any bugs then you can tell me right away.

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • Well first of all, i would like to give you thanks for making this great game, i personally having a lot of fun playing it.

However there's a bug where few of character sprites doesn't show as intended (Not showing at all), even though you can interact with it (Sorry i can't post pictures yet), The cases i've found on this matter is the old man on campfire and pokemon trainer (the kid with blue hat). So i hope it can get fixed soon or you can tell me if i did something wrong, i'll tell you again if i experience further bug or glitches in this game.

Years
  • Well first of all, i would like to give you thanks for making this great game, i personally having a lot of fun playing it.

However there's a bug where few of character sprites doesn't show as intended (Not showing at all), even though you can interact with it (Sorry i can't post pictures yet), The cases i've found on this matter is the old man on campfire and pokemon trainer (the kid with blue hat). So i hope it can get fixed soon or you can tell me if i did something wrong, i'll tell you again if i experience further bug or glitches in this game.

Thanks for playing the game! I know about the error about the missing sprites, I went back and renamed all sprites in Tentin Redux, I'll do the same for The Camry Legend. And feel free to report any bugs you come across, I'll try to fix it immediately so everyone can have a better experience!

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2020
    If I may ask, is Red the only player character available? If so, will there ever be others?

Years
  • If I may ask, is Red the only player character available? If so, will there ever be others?

Red is the only character, yes. I don't plan on adding others, though I do like the idea, but making a new character is tough for me. (As an added side note I did ask for assistance with that but all I got were tumbleweeds)

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2020
    Hi, I hope it's ok to bump this but I have a question! I love this game, I'm really enjoying playing it.

But I do have to ask, why can't the Talonflame line learn Fly? It usually can, but not in this game? I trained one up but didn't realise until it evolved that it couldn't learn Fly :(

Years
  • Hi, I hope it's ok to bump this but I have a question! I love this game, I'm really enjoying playing it.

But I do have to ask, why can't the Talonflame line learn Fly? It usually can, but not in this game? I trained one up but didn't realise until it evolved that it couldn't learn Fly :(

I'm glad you're enjoying! I had no idea why I never added Fly to Talonflame's learnset, I somehow missed it. Fly was a late addition to the game, honestly, and I missed out on some.

Back