• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: The Camry Legend

Years
  • It worked. Thanks! Now I can get my Garchomp. Also, do you have a list of TM locations? I can't find X-Scissor. And how do you get those moves listed in the Advanced part of the Pokedex that don't have a TM number? Are they Move Tutor Moves? I want Dig on my Leafeon but I don't know how to get it.

I didn't list down the TM locations for this game, so I can't remember where that TM could be.
    As for the moves listed, Move Tutor moves aren't available. I don't know why I left the in-game. My apologies.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hi I have played your other games and loved them. trying to play this one but all the npcs are invisible.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    So i tried using the pokedex but the moment i tried to open it the game crashed. Could this be fixed please?

Years
  • The shiny odds are 1/4096 in all of my games, as they are in Generation 6 and later.

YOO that's even crazier now because I got a shiny Marill as well O.O In like 70 pokemon games I've played I've only ever found one shiny at full odds and now just got two?? Best. Playthrough. Ever. XD

Years
  • Hiya! Sorry to bother you again. I took a break and got back to playing again recently. The Camry help line says "Talk to Professor Clover back at his house!" Where might I find his house?

Years
  • Ah never mind. I didn't realize he was still in the fridge. I had been in that house a few times looking but got confused. Got the answer by looking up a let's play on YouTube lol

Days
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Hello hello! Recently started playing, and I have a question : it feels like the starsigns aren't all repertoried in the Pokégear ? I recently caught a Pokémon with Plulse and Minun as its starsign, but none of the starsign in my Pokegear match with it. Is it intended ?

Years
  • Hello hello! Recently started playing, and I have a question : it feels like the starsigns aren't all repertoried in the Pokégear ? I recently caught a Pokémon with Plulse and Minun as its starsign, but none of the starsign in my Pokegear match with it. Is it intended ?

Nope, that wasn't intended. Since I plan on remaking my older games, the star signs won't be a problem anymore

Back