• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2009
    Once again, true. But I think I saw him post in the Pokemon Chronicles a short while ago. Maybe he's working up to posting here.

Atomic Reactor

um.. no he didnt.. and just because he post osmwhere dosnt mean he'll have an update

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2009
    True. Very true indeed. Pity. It's been a while.

And I have a new idea to stop people from advancing through the game too quickly: A rule which mean't that you could only go to certain regions when you had gained enough Pokemon.

Toph

Tower Tycoon Miles Here :D
    Years
  • i hope there will be many sidequests, as the other Nintendo released Pokemon Versions are very short.

oh, and i've also been working on the Final League (or mt. battle if you prefer hearing that) its an island and shore where a ship will stop to drop you of after you beat the other leagues, on that isle there is a HUGE stairs (i mean really huge) at the top of te stairs there is a Building with the registration counter for singel player (and one for multi player, as you propably can play double battles with online friends against the League Elite 100). when the island/building is finished i will continue working on the Mt. Battle VS 100 League (with the round plateaus with the numbers on it). if you have beaten the entire VS 100 League you can access the final plateau (number 100) as a battle area in a online battle.

tell me if you like the idea Capt. Arcane. i hope so, i will personally make the design of the Mt. Battle Plateaus, i won't use scrap parts from other tiles (as i used them in my previous work). so there wont be any tile errors that easly.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2009
    All I can say is: Wow.

The Mount Battle thing must be big. But I haven't played either of the games in Orre, so I wouldn't know.

Make sure you post a screenshot!

Toph

Years
  • well, as the Mt. Battle is in the Orre Region, then Arcane must already made it for the game. but i can still use the lans for a League with maybe an Elite 10 or something like it.

So, i guess Capt. Arcane can say if he's going to include Mt. Battle in the Orreregion or not, if not then i'll make it. if he's including it, then i'm gonna make an elite-10 building.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Toph, please stop announcing that you will be making stuff for this game. You are not part of the official staff, therefore you should PM Captain Arcane of all the things that you make, or are making.

You are spamming, and anymore of it and I will report you to a Moderator.

Toph

Years
  • i'm not really announcing that i'm making stuff for the game, i'm asking Arcane. in my posts are questions directed to Capt. Arcane if he wants me to make things for his game.

the things i've been telling here that i'm making is just because i like to make that, its really cool to make a giant map, i do this for fun.

and if Capt. Arcane likes my designs and wants them in his game, then i'm even more happy.

NOTE: i map for fun!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    PM them to him rather than posting your work in our thread >_>

I doubt you'll given a Mapper job anyways, Captain Arcane makes his own tiles, and he maps everything himself as well.

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Wow...
    captain arcane you never cease to surprise me.
    Online capability
    customizable trainer cards
    all of the regions
    pallet town being bigger than Saffron city
    and thats just a few of the things that catch my eye.
    Remember:take your time and ignore-or complain-the people who say"I am so getting this when it comes out!"
    Most of the people here are rushing him and they aren't even doing anything.
    If they want to play the game faster then they should help out if they aren't lazy enough.
    Well good luck captain arcane!
    i saw your video and it has nice snow animation.
    but i think the region is too big.
    make the region smaller(not the amount of cities or anything.just the region)because the cities are tiny compared to the region.

Toph

Years
  • PM them to him rather than posting your work in our thread >_>

I doubt you'll given a Mapper job anyways, Captain Arcane makes his own tiles, and he maps everything himself as well.

yeah i know, i wont post my map ideas again, i'll just support him and his crew like any other person posting this thread.
    but i'll keep making maps for fun =p.
    i'll just not post them anymore.

Arcon-Death

I can haz ur hackz nao?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 28, 2008
    A good update was lost last night during a crash...... its a very sad day, but Cap'n shall return soon

Atomic Reactor

good game keep up the good work and i hope the game demo comes soon
    sorry to burst ur bubble.. but there isnt going to be a demo.
    Captain Arcane stated that in a previous post.(which got deleted due to the crash a few days ago)
    he wants there to only be a finished project, that way he takes his time on it and whatnot..
    i dont remember everything he said lol

Tadano_nika

Mononoke
    Years
  • if I remember correctly, he said that he felt a demo would become rushed, and that he only wants a good quality game. hence no demo. Something else that he said was that he had a lot of new tile sets finished and (large) parts of new cities.

and now my memory lets me down as well.

Toph

Years
  • maybe your own house, because a secret base (ruby/sapphire/emerald) is a bit small. maybe you can rent or buy a house with pokédollars :)
    or an appartement, thats maybe cheaper, then you can choose in which big city (or country village) you want to live in.

pyro903

╠═P═Z═Y═R═0? ?╣
    Years
  • i like the idea of having an apartment (if its true) because it seems more realistic. and you know, the fact that it will be another thing making this the best game ever.

Georg000

Big Joe
    Years
  • the game looks great, everyone who plays vba is dreaming of a pokemon version like that...
    do you think there would be many people playing "pokemon the lost world" online ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back