• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
Years
Once again really good game but i have some questions

1. on the world map what is that place above johto
2. on the world map is la rousse the brownish colour dot
3. on the world map where is orre
4. on the world map where is fiore
5. world map what is the place just below johto and just north east of kanto
6. below islands 1-7 is that thwe orange islands
7. on the game will all the event pokemon be avalible?

sorry about asking you all these questions

try my site
vgcom

Improfane

hiatus
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2010
try my site
SNIP

Doesn't look like your signature, go to the control panel, edit your signature to link to your site:
http://pokecommunity.com/usercp.php

Someone should get Omega's well designed titlescreens (and interfaces), Flameguru's coding, Arcane's quality mapping to come together and make a mega game.

Can't think of other quality productions... It would be a legendary project with the shared skill pool of the Pokemon fangame community here.

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
Years
Arcane Could you make a Wallpaper With Pokemon The Lost World on it and a great image like all the regions image (edited to fit on a desktop of course) or some Screenshots your your l33t maps.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
You have really good mapping skills Captain Arcane.I'm very impressed.

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
Years
THis game looks really good if i tryed to make a game likke this the words i would continue say are HOW AM I GOING TO MAKE THIS GAME so congrades on doing so well on this game

Try my site
VGCOM

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
THis game looks really good if i tryed to make a game likke this the words i would continue say are HOW AM I GOING TO MAKE THIS GAME so congrades on doing so well on this game

Try my site
VGCOM
Stop advertising and Captain Arcane you should really try OmegaGroudon's titlescreen.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
Wow, thanx for the compliments everyone. Oh, and here are the answers to your questions pokepal2007

Q:1. on the world map what is that place above johto
A: That would be Orre, and yep, that huge mountain is Mt. Battle

Q:2. on the world map is la rousse the brownish colour dot
A: Well, it may look brown, but its located right above Hoenn, right by Fortree City.

Q:3. on the world map where is orre
A: Orre is right above Johto

Q:4. on the world map where is fiore
A: Fiore is right above Kanto, which is right next to Orre.

Q:5. world map what is the place just below johto and just north east of kanto
A: The place right below Johto is Altomare, the island north east of Kanto is Summer Town from Fiore

Q:6. below islands 1-7 is that thwe orange islands
A: yes, including new island, the place where mewtwo was created.

Q:7. on the game will all the event pokemon be avalible?
A: Yes, every single one, with events that match the anime, and the game combined. For example. When you catch Moltres, Zapdose, and Articuno, there will be a special battle event where you will be fighting them all at the same time, like in Pokemon The Movie 2000.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
that last one sounds so cool ... when is the demo going to come out?

mazodan

lokimaster
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2011
great combination of all the pkmn games including pokemon ranger

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
Hey everyone, I got a question for ya.

For the past few months, I've been thinking of making more variations for the Pokemon. but not just gender, but with regional differences too. Heres an example.
pokemonvariationsuo7.png

I really hope you like the idea, cause I would really love to see a lot of difference when you battle other trainers.

Also, more ideas for the variations that could be included:
- Some variations of pokemon could have different, but still similar stats than other variations.
- The same cry, but a little different sounding for some variations.

if you like this idea, and have other ideas that you would like to see with the variations, post it, and it could very likely become a part of the game.

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
Years
GREAT IDEA MAN!!! Well, if you want me to help, I could do the pokemon for you, It will save you some time. Is there a CBS up and running?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back