• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
Years
  • What would be so bad about that? CR was a great game, DG just had family issues which took precedent over the project. But I'm sure this game will be great no matter what happens.

CR DIDN'T EXIST

That's the problem! It was one of the biggest hoaxes on PokeCommunity.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    *crashes through window*
    This talk about CR needs to end now, this thread is for discussing Pokemon the Lost World, not some phony game project.
    I'm back after my short absence, I was at an Apple Convention in Canada and forgot to leave any word of me leaving :x
    My time back home will be short though, as I am returning to Canada for a Shakespeare Festival on Wednesday ^~^

Last edited:

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
  • *crashes through window*
    This talk about CR needs to end now, this thread is for discussing Pokemon the Lost World, not some phony game project.
    I'm back after my short absence, I was at an Apple Convention in Canada and forgot to leave any word of me leaving :x
    My time back home will be short though, as I am returning to Canada for a Shakespeare Festival on Wednesday ^~^

No, I just said I don't want this game to be another CR.

This game looks more realistic but still, the "No Demo" thing made me very suspicious, so I couldn't resist from posting this. It just smelled like CR!

Anyway, I'm VERY surprised that there still are people who believe that CR wasn't a hoax.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • Well, I would like to say thank you to everyone for all their inspirational comments. But I ahve a few thigns to discuss.

First.
    I'm sorry for the delay on the presentation of Route 3, an unexpected decision has come up in my life right now, and now I'm up in Washington!! So, I have no access to my computer at the moment, but I will be able to reveal Route 3 in about a week and a half. Once again, I'm very sorry the delay, this was unexpected.

Maxim, I can understand where you are coming from. Everything that I and my team are working for is a big thing. Something that shouldn't be tried lightly. But I made my decision long ago. And I'm not stepping down, the only step I'm taking is the next one up. My dream career is to become a video game designer, so I would never back down on doing something I love and charish. This game is for the people and fans of Pokemon, and repesents my thankfulness to Nintendo. I understand the obsticles that my team and I will have to overcome, but that doesn't stop us, and never will it stop me. I've come to far to just give up and call it quits.

Once again, I'm sorry for the delay. But I will be back again soon.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
  • no prob with the delay, we all have our personal lifes, im sure we all can wait =]

Speak for yourself. I totally have no life and I admit it (unless I have to do something but I don't feel like doing it, then I have much personal life).

Nonetheless, I can wait, but the "no demo" information did ring a bell.

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
    Years
  • Sorry to jump in like this Captain Arcane, but are you going to edit that first page with those banners I coded for you? I looked, and I wondered why you never did it all this time. So here I am, asking you. Ayup.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2009
    *Swoon*
    What an amazing game!

I like to sprite, but I don't think my spriting abilities are what you're looking for xP

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    i know you said this was a game not hack, but if we have a R4 will we be able to download this game and play it on the DS?

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • No we will not. This game is completely different from ROM's and Hack's, it uses completely different systems, so it is not compatible with the DS or any other system except the computer. And that's true with all games in this section.

Lucario rocks

Mmm... Crispy
    Years
  • An Idea for clothing, Each region has its own set of clothes e.g
    (all have different colour choices)

Kanto:
    Fr/Lg style trainer clothes
    Gary Style
    Ash Style
    Gym Leader Styles (earn them by defeating a the gym leader certain times to get clothes)
    Elite 4 Style (again, defeat a certain elite 4 several times to get outfit)

Johto:
    G/S/C style trainer clothes
    Rival Style (e.g. Silver)
    Gym Leader Style
    Elite 4 Style
    Champion Style (Lance)

Hoenn:
    R/S/E style trainer clothes
    Wally Style
    Gym Leaders Style
    Elite 4 style
    Champion Style (Wallace/Steven)
    Battle Frontier Clothing (unlock these by completing certain things in the battle Frontier)

Sinnoh:
    D/P style trainer clothes
    Platinum Style (options from different styled/ new trainers in Pokemon Platinum)
    Rival Style (Both D/P style and Platinum style)
    Gym Style
    Elite 4 Style
    Champion Style (Cynthia)

That is my idea, you can unlock and buy new clothes instead of just buying them to give the game a bit more perservering to get a thing they want.

The basic clothes are just for sale but these clothes are bit more testing to get. Hope you like my Idea.

And you can get the look for D/P style G/S/C trainer from here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHSiDeDJrpI&feature=related

(sorry about the vid, its the screenshot of Gold/Crystal that you could base it on)

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
    Years
  • An Idea for clothing, Each region has its own set of clothes e.g
    (all have different colour choices)

Kanto:
    Fr/Lg style trainer clothes
    Gary Style
    Ash Style
    Gym Leader Styles (earn them by defeating a the gym leader certain times to get clothes)
    Elite 4 Style (again, defeat a certain elite 4 several times to get outfit)

Johto:
    G/S/C style trainer clothes
    Rival Style (e.g. Silver)
    Gym Leader Style
    Elite 4 Style
    Champion Style (Lance)

Hoenn:
    R/S/E style trainer clothes
    Wally Style
    Gym Leaders Style
    Elite 4 style
    Champion Style (Wallace/Steven)
    Battle Frontier Clothing (unlock these by completing certain things in the battle Frontier)

Sinnoh:
    D/P style trainer clothes
    Platinum Style (options from different styled/ new trainers in Pokemon Platinum)
    Rival Style (Both D/P style and Platinum style)
    Gym Style
    Elite 4 Style
    Champion Style (Cynthia)

That is my idea, you can unlock and buy new clothes instead of just buying them to give the game a bit more perservering to get a thing they want.

The basic clothes are just for sale but these clothes are bit more testing to get. Hope you like my Idea.

And you can get the look for D/P style G/S/C trainer from here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHSiDeDJrpI&feature=related

(sorry about the vid, its the screenshot of Gold/Crystal that you could base it on)

Wow. This idea sounds pretty good. Captain Arcane, your thoughts?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back