• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mar876

Im So Fat!What Happened To Me?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    THis hack is brilliant! I wanna play it sooooooooooooooo badly!

Mar876

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Captain Arcane, when do you plan to release this game? Will it be this summer? (I doubt it, but its worth a shot to ask.)

Well they are kinda the same thing if you COMPLETELY change a clean ROM.

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

The Game won't be out by this summer. Or by the end of the year.
    This isn't even close to being the same as a hack.

Rhuan

Sphere scripter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2010
    Captain Arcane, when do you plan to release this game? Will it be this summer? (I doubt it, but its worth a shot to ask.)

Well they are kinda the same thing if you COMPLETELY change a clean ROM.
    With a hack you have the rom to start off with.

With making a game in sphere you have simple graphics handling facilities a map engine and a scripting engine.

You have to make the item system, the battle system the day night system and any other systems you want from scratch. You have to mkae all your maps from scratch.

etc.

Pokemaniacro

Pokemon hunter
    Years
    I heard about this game on a forum and visited this link. I was fascinated when I read the first post. ALL FOUR REGIONS!!! This game is the main reason I came to this site.
    Sory about my bad language, I'm from Croatia.

Mar876

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Wow, this game is genius! I want to play it! Oh hey, Captain Arcane, do you need a spriter? I could make new ones for you. And, what if you used pre designed characters along with customizable characters? I'm working on sprites right now. Just tell me when you read this if you could use them! :)

Mar876

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    To: Captain Arcane

Hello, Captain Arcane. I hear everyone talking about this game. And when I heard about it I found it right away. It is so cool I check everyday for updates. But never any. There has not been a single map added in weeks and I'm tired of looking at Viridian City which is the most interesting map. So fare, but please, when will you make more? I know the game is complex, but at least add something!

I know about the application form I'm not even sure if I should be a part of the staff of this game.

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

CA will update the thread when he feels he has something worth while to show.
    Don't hassle him about updates, he's doing the best he can.

-_-

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2008
    hola soy de colombia, no hablo muy bn el ingles por eso posteo en español solo quria felizitar a capitan arcana, por este exelente roms. todos los dias reviso el foro haber que nuevo han puesto, muchas gracias y espero que sigan trabajando en el........

Atomic Reactor

Uh... I would totally reply to your post.. but um.
    I don't speak that language =/

Can anyone translate? :(

EDIT: I noticed the word "roms" in your post. if you think this is a hack, then you are incredibly mistaken ^_^

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    something about he doesnt speak english and he's columbian he likes CA's game well he says rom and at is right about that its not a hack. i think im starting to understand your frustration about that dud(edit:e sorry, just lazy most of the time) by the way. (about calling games-hacks)
    but anyways cant wait to see your next update CA hope its worth waiting for just like omega's which i pretty much know it will be.
    and yea thats wat one year of spanish will get ya (hated my teacher)........

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

I just like... you know, only speak english.

(btw, stop saying dud... put an "e" at the end of it lol. it annoys me so much ^_^)

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2008
    yo se que no es un hack, solo queria felizitar a C.A........ bueno muchas gracias

I know that is not a hack, just wanted to thank C.A

Cobalt36

Ivy and Harley, quite a pair..
    Years
    Wow, this is coming along very nicely. It is a shame that we haven't had an update in a while, but i don't want to sound like i need one. Take your time, Cap, it will all pay off in the end!

Oh, and to Davaga100:

If you knnow english, and don't take this the wrong why, why in God's name did you post in freakin spanish?!?!?!?!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back