• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Regardless of whether you think Holon is completely pointless, i'd like to hear what Captain Arcane has to say about it. I'm not going to push him to add it or anything, I just want to know if Holon and the Delta Pokemon will have some sort of mention in the game (as well as other things that happen in the TCG), considering that there is a backstory to Holon.

Also, is Almia going to be South of Sinnoh? The drawn map looks like it would be connected to Sinnoh in the South because it is unseen on the Sinnoh map, and Almia looks exactly like the missing area. It bares a resemblence towards Hokkaido. Also, do you have plans for the West part of Sinnoh yet to be unseen?

This is what I found at Bulbapedia:

Sorry if I am asking annoying questions. I just want to know about these things. :P

:P I've actually talked with Captain Arcane on this subject, being an expert on the Ranger games.

~Mooshykris

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • I haven't hear much of the Holon region, therefore I do not know much about it. I will look over the information in the link that you gave. And, for those of you who do not know, Orre, is based of Arizona, it has no relation to the Asia.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • A suggestion if I may. If Holon is indeed going to be in the game, and since we don't know the name of the city, then what can be done is one huge map of Holon as a reigon connecting in the South from Kanto. In the southeast can be the big city, and above that the huge mountain range. Next to the mountain range can be the huge desert. Then some grassy areas and then a connection to Mirage Forest. Holon Lake can be in the center. On one of the cards, it shows Holon having a windstorm, which it can if you want it to have a windstorm. There could even be a connection to Johto as well. This way, all of Holon could be on the same map without worrying about naming the city.

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • I haven't hear much of the Holon region, therefore I do not know much about it. I will look over the information in the link that you gave. And, for those of you who do not know, Orre, is based of Arizona, it has no relation to the Asia.

Orre is based off of Arizona, but most of the locations in the game are based off of Japan. Shapewise Orre resembles the Gunma Prefecture in Japan.

Outskirt Island is Iwajuku, in the Nitta subprefecture
    etc.

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_world_in_relation_to_the_real_world

Arcane, you can tell why I want the job I applied for...

mini poliwag

JUGLEFV Ultra Trainer
    Years
  • application

i sent an application a week ago for information researcher and was wondering why it was taking so long to reply

i titled it application
    i filled in all the areas

hopefully it wont take too long :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    i sent an application a week ago for information researcher and was wondering why it was taking so long to reply

i titled it application
    i filled in all the areas

hopefully it wont take too long :)

I know several people who applied but haven't heard anything back. I don't know what's going on...

Guys, Captain Arcane has told you time and time again that it takes time. You will have to be patient. Can you guys please stop asking about it?

If you have sent Captain Arcane a PM, he has received your application, and it is under consideration. That's all there is to it.

It will ultimately be you who hurts the most, in a case where you ask and ask, and are turned down :\ So it's best you just stay patient.

I am doing my best to help Captain Arcane watch the thread when he's not online. I hate having him to always deal with this. If you guys have read the rules, you should know that this can be considered spam.

If you continue on about it, I will have to report you on that basis, so please stop :\

~Mooshykris

Years
  • Honestly guys, he's right.
    Ultimately, CA is the one who decides.
    But the staff has a big part in it.
    If we see that you keep bugging about it, were not gonna want you.
    It's simple. =)

mini poliwag

JUGLEFV Ultra Trainer
    Years
  • ok ok

i was just worried he wasnt going to reply cause he said on the first post that is certain cases he wont, so i could have been waiting for ultimately nothing.

anyways i have a question to ask:
    now that you have added the new region of almia
    where will the level restrictions be now
    it used to be:
    kanto, orange islands
    johto
    hoenn, orre
    foire, sinnoh

so what will they be now

masterboog

That guy over there
    Years
  • I made banner for this GAME. here please use it:

Pokémon the Lost World

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
  • The banner looks very good, although C.A.'s hat looks a tad rough; and nintendo has said that almania is directly south of Shinou, and looking at a map of japan where the regions are based off of, it is simple to see that they match. I hope this helps

masterboog

That guy over there
    Years
  • Hi! I really support this game. I even made a home made banner. I have a question though. I have read the first page, and forgive me if this was covered, but since you can o to different regions, do you use the same POKEMON? Like if you get a Pikachu, and you train it to level 100, couldn't you use it to easily run through the next region? Or are you going to do what Ash does, have someone watch them while he moves on. I am very curious to see the final product, I know it will be a while but this has been my wildest dream, and now it is coming true! Please though, follow through! I know many people that have said, I am going to make the best game ever, and then they dont follow through. So best of luck to you Captain-sama.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    i don't think it was covered in the first page, so i'll answer. the solution to this is level caps. each region will have a level cap on the pokemon that you can use, which will increase with each badge [or it'll work something like that].

and mooshkyris, i completely agree with you. its the reason why i've pretty much just stopped posting on this thread.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    i was just worried he wasnt going to reply cause he said on the first post that is certain cases he wont, so i could have been waiting for ultimately nothing.

anyways i have a question to ask:
    now that you have added the new region of almia
    where will the level restrictions be now
    it used to be:
    kanto, orange islands
    johto
    hoenn, orre
    foire, sinnoh

so what will they be now

I may be wrong, but I don't think the level cap applies to either Fiore or Sinnoh, as they're not main series regions with leagues.

~Mooshykris

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • Okay, just to get an understanding of the Holon Landscape, Water Pokemon Master has let me used his scans to show you.

https://www.pokebeach.com/tcg/ex-delta-species/scans <---- almost all the scans showcase what the city atmosphere looks like, and the city appears to be in a circle with the tower in the center. It also shows some of the people of Holon. (Not all the trainers cards are related to Holon. The ones with Holon in the title and the ones with Holon in the background)
    https://www.pokebeach.com/tcg/ex-holon-phantoms/scans <---- almost all the scans show what Mirage Forest is like. It appears to have ruins, and it connects to Holon Lake as well.
    https://www.pokebeach.com/tcg/ex-crystal-guardians/scans <---- almost all the scans show what the other part of Holon looks like when it's covered in crystals after what happened. It shows a beach, and other landscapes.
    https://www.pokebeach.com/tcg/ex-dragon-frontiers/scans <---- almost all the scans show the mountain/desert area of Holon, and how there seems to be a mysterious mountain in the clouds. The origins of this mountain is unknown.

I hope that helps you out a lot.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • This game looks extraordinarily awesome! Too bad you won't release any betas but I wish you good luck with the entire project. Besides, the fact that you are using Sphere instead of RMXP is very impressive, and it does solve problems like the 999 map limitation in RMXP(damn you RMXP, WTF!). Have a good day and please do keep this up!;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back