• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • He means the customization factor that's being put into the game.
    You can pick skin color, clothing color.
    All that fun stuff.

joeloa

booklover88
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    will ash change outfits in each region you battle him? Like in anime
    Will you get to battle may and dawn and their rivals, wally and drew?

Rhuan

Sphere scripter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2010
    will ash change outfits in each region you battle him? Like in anime
    Will you get to battle may and dawn and their rivals, wally and drew?
    I'm not sure, but I think the answer to all of those is yes.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2023
    wow,pallet town and those routes look amazing. probably the best i've ever seen (especially route 3)
    but after reading the first post i still have some questions:
    - the original maps aren't showing in the first page, and while you say it's easy to convert them into maps with kyledove's tiles, i'd like to know up to which route you had completed the original maps.
    - also, those maps ore huge (which is great), but when you put all the routes together will they fit perfectly (not overlap each other)?

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
  • sphere is very powerful, and if a map would overlay in other systems, it would not in sphere. Map overlay is not a factor. And I think that viridian city is the only map completely lost in the tileset conversion, if I am wrong then please say so.

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • wow,pallet town and those routes look amazing. probably the best i've ever seen (especially route 3)
    but after reading the first post i still have some questions:
    - the original maps aren't showing in the first page, and while you say it's easy to convert them into maps with kyledove's tiles, i'd like to know up to which route you had completed the original maps.
    - also, those maps ore huge (which is great), but when you put all the routes together will they fit perfectly (not overlap each other)?

He's remapping the entire region as well as region maps, so the second thing you said won't be an issue. Expect to see an entirely new region map when he's done, which won't be proportional to what you see in the traditional games.

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
  • Why would they overlap each other?

Even though the maps will not overlap eachother, if sphere has a system like the visual editor from rmxp, the maps would have to be physically be able to link like pieces of a puzzle, and have the exact number of tiles in certain maps so that the maps will fit. Don't worry though, sphere is not limited by that

Years
  • ?
    I know they're not going to overlap.
    I was asking the person above me why they think that they would.

Rhuan

Sphere scripter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2010
    Even though the maps will not overlap eachother, if sphere has a system like the visual editor from rmxp, the maps would have to be physically be able to link like pieces of a puzzle, and have the exact number of tiles in certain maps so that the maps will fit. Don't worry though, sphere is not limited by that
    In sphere you place teleports wherever you want, no literal lining up is needed.

Rhuan

Sphere scripter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2010
    Last I knew the captain had decided that tile movement looked better.

zirico

M.C.F.C
    Years
  • hi capt.

have you had any ideas on how you would choose the attire and look of your hero, (sprite) at the begining of the game?, and also how are you thinking of applying new clothes etc. :)

good luck capt.

Years
  • hi capt.

have you had any ideas on how you would choose the attire and look of your hero, (sprite) at the begining of the game?, and also how are you thinking of applying new clothes etc. :)

good luck capt.

You will be able to choose a character and color of clothing/skin.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back