• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald EX

About 800 Pokémon or a second region in a ROM hack?

• 800 Pokémon

Votes: 44 54.3%
  • Second Region

Votes: 37 45.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2017
    well....

Attachments

• Pokémon Theta Emerald EX
      Pokemon Theta Emerald EX 8-1-2016.png
      5.9 KB · Views: 101
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2022
    I mentioned earlier that using the new patch on the ROM from the video reverts it to (almost) vanilla Emerald, and I have also noticed that using that patch on a clean Emerald ROM, expanded or not, does cause a black screen when starting a New Game. (I tried 4 different ROMs, expanded and not expanded) I believe the 1-8-17 patch was made with the "Original File" and "Edited File" fields in NUPS set to the wrong values.

Edit: By the way, I have created a patch that can convert any of my 4 clean Emerald ROMs into the ROM from the video. Do you want me to post it, or sent it to you?

I went to his youtube video "we are number one but..." and download the gba from there, not sure if its the latest update. I think is similar to the one in pokemoner.com where there are glitches like items pocket give infinity items plus all hms/tms gone after trying battle frontier. It would be nice if u also have the latest patch update to share here if possible:). Also thanks for correcting my concept of mega salamence's double edge. I totally forgotten about his ability

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2017
    When i challenged the battle frontier,my pokedex is set to 0 and I can't access it...
    Battle frontier bugs many people.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2018
    Am I able to use the save from previous versions on the most recent one (and how)?

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I went to his youtube video "we are number one but..." and download the gba from there, not sure if its the latest update. I think is similar to the one in pokemoner.com where there are glitches like items pocket give infinity items plus all hms/tms gone after trying battle frontier. It would be nice if u also have the latest patch update to share here if possible:). Also thanks for correcting my concept of mega salamence's double edge. I totally forgotten about his ability

I will post the patch I made if LCCoolJ95 says it's okay. However, at the moment, that patch just changes a clean Emerald ROM into the ROM from the video link, and nothing more.

peachgreentea

i deeply enjoy birds
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Just wanted to say thanks for making this patch. I'm having a blast playing the game - it's a joy to experience Emerald like this, as if I'm playing it for the first time all over again :) Thankfully I haven't experienced any bugs, and I'm looking forward to any future hacks you do!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Good morning mr. Cool :D I play your game and i can say i love it so much! I like all the game from the beggining to the end and because i enjoy it so much i would like to report some bugs i have found so you can fix them and make the game even more enjoyable!

- The double battles on the battle frontier and bugged! When i play on the battle dome for example some pokemon that can mega evolve or some pokemon who can use the move U-Turn they become completely untargetable in result the game makes unable to use any move against the specific pokemon! The music plays as it is supose to do and the reset works too! But as you can see all the progress i do resets but to zero!

I hope you can give it a check when you find some time!

Keep it up!

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2022
    Can someone help me,when i patched the file, i';m getting a black screen when I start a new game. The loading screen works, black screen occur after i select new game from the menu.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2023
    Hi Lccool, can i have the ini file for PGE to modify the battle frontier please?

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    Just a question, has anyone found a way to randomize this without manually doing so (somehow)?

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2018
    "When selecting multiple Pok?mon in a box, some new Pok?mon will have a different colored icon. Same thing, unknown limiter somewhere."

Sometimes this doesnt happen with the same poke, idk what causes it not to happen but there are times that it doesnt hapen ;o;

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2017
    I've been playing the game and I love it, but I just ran into this frustrating glitch where the game completely stopped responding for me in the middle of a battle. I've sunk about a week of my life into patching and playing this game and I would prefer not to have wasted it. Can anybody help me here or am I screwed?

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2021
    Does swinub learn icicle crash on its own or does it still need to learn it via breeding?

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2022
    Will the move tutors at battle frontier be updated? Because the emerld650's has updated moves...

Back