• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald

I want to create a Super Training Area where you can battle "Pokémon" for EVs. Should I

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2023
    I can't patch this ups file in mac
    "Input file (the file you're applying the patch to) size and/or CRC32 invalid. This means you picked the wrong file."

Years
  • this game is awesome, cant wait to play it with mega evolutions too, looking forward for the next update keep up the good work

Years
  • Hello, everybody. Who has resource for Oras battle background, Oras Trainer image and Beautiful Map Tiles? If someone has, can someone share to LC? I think if use these resources in his Theta Emerald EX, it will be the pretty good Emerald hacked game, and someone can feeling the Oras environment which doesn't have condition to buy the 3DS.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2019
    Quote originally posted by jrockisthebest89:
    where do you get the tm for thunderbolt?

After you defeated the fifth Gym, go to the Mau city, you will see a gym leader close to the center, talk with him, then you get the key. Now, go to the New Mau cave, after you keep the red button, come back to talk with this person, you can get Thunderbolt.

In Theta Emerald you don't get the Thunderbolt TM that way, You can only get it in the Mauville Game Corner for 4000 coins.

Why Petal Dance is a physical move in this??? It has been always a Special Move. I was so mad when my modest Lilligant with Own Tempo reached level 46 and I saw that in Theta Emerald is physical.

Last edited:
    Years
  • In Theta Emerald you don't get the Thunderbolt TM that way, You can only get it in the Mauville Game Corner for 4000 coins.

Why Petal Dance is a physical move in this??? It has been always a Special Move. I was so mad when my modest Lilligant with Own Tempo reached level 46 and I saw that in Theta Emerald is physical.

This problem, you need to ask LCCoolJ95, he will fix this bug. But he is making the theta 721 now, he probably will not fix the 650. Also, in theta 650, you can found the Reshiram's road cannot pass without the cheating code, because you can see there is an error when you open the Advance Map, so I can fix these if he allowed me to fix it, but if he disagree with me to fix, I cannot do anything to help you solve this.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2019
    This problem, you need to ask LCCoolJ95, he will fix this bug. But he is making the theta 721 now, he probably will not fix the 650. Also, in theta 650, you can found the Reshiram's road cannot pass without the cheating code, because you can see there is an error when you open the Advance Map, so I can fix these if he allowed me to fix it, but if he disagree with me to fix, I cannot do anything to help you solve this.

Yeah, I know that he is almost done with Emerald 721, I just hope that he fixes the moves that are not how they should be in gen 6, like Quiver Dance, Dive, Petal Dance, etc.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    what will be the new features of emerald 721? and i hope patching will be a lot easier.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2019
    what will be the new features of emerald 721? and i hope patching will be a lot easier.

From what I know is the same game but with 721 pokemons, extra bag capacity up to 200 items, being able to buy battle items, and I think he'll also fix some attack effect (let's hope that), I don't remember if he has mentioned anything about the move tutors or egg moves yet.
    Patching is easy, just click ignore and the patching works.

EDIT: I just saw that he was looking into TM/HM expansion thread so we can expect that in Emerald 721, we'll have to see what moves he decides to give them, hopefully he doesn't get rid of moves like Rock Tomb, Weather moves, like some other suggested. I personally would like TMs with Hone Claws, Dark Pulse, Double Edge, Giga Impact, Scald, Thunder Wave, Energy Ball, Swords Dance, X-Scissor, Dream Eater, False swipe, Stone Edge, among others to be added.
    There is also the Move Research thread so, the bugged moves in Theta Emerald should be fixed.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2021
    This might be a stupid question but just out of curiosity is there shinies of all 650 in this game?

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2016
    In Theta Emerald you don't get the Thunderbolt TM that way, You can only get it in the Mauville Game Corner for 4000 coins.

Reshiram as white as snow is right

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Bug: Moonblast crashes game :(

I used moon blast on my gardevoir and didn't have a single freeze. Did you happen to modify the game at all?

It's strange because in another 721 hack I made, the game froze after I Edited it and used that same move. But the rom base did not freeze when it was used oddly enough

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2016
    I have never done anything like this. How do I go about installing this? Can I just use VBA?

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2016
    How do I evolve my Happiny in Theta Emerald???
    I've maxed out happiness and its level 56!

plz halp

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2016
    I played game for 30 minutes and its practically exactly the same like regular emerald, changes that are in, i can do alone by just randomizing game, so as game progress is story really drastically different like creator say, as for now, really everything is exactly the same, i want to try completely new game, new ideas, fresh exciting things.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I played game for 30 minutes and its practically exactly the same like regular emerald, changes that are in, i can do alone by just randomizing game, so as game progress is story really drastically different like creator say, as for now, really everything is exactly the same, i want to try completely new game, new ideas, fresh exciting things.

Expanded pokedex and over 100 new moves are not new for ya?
    It's sideshow showcase, hacks here are mostly changing aesthetics and/or gameplay mechanics. If you want completely new game, try main hacking forum.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2016
    Does Hauntzer need to be a certain level to use the dusk stone? I cannot get him to eveolve into gengar

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back