• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald

I want to create a Super Training Area where you can battle "Pokémon" for EVs. Should I

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I know, the best roms i can find:

Super Tetha Emerald, status: Complete (some bugs) Gen 7
    Pokemon Sun Ruby / Moon Emerald, status: (Beta) Gen 7
    Pokemon Greninja Z, status: Complete (No bugs?) Gen 6

I am looking for a Gen 7 Rom that has no to little bugs. [GBA][NDS][English]

Haven't found a good Gen 7 Rom here yet. And what about some good Gen 6?

Gen 7 just came out and just wait for some month for a good one.The name of hacks you mentioned are really amaturish hacks.You might want to try out some cool sideshow hacks!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2018
    Gen 7 just came out and just wait for some month for a good one.The name of hacks you mentioned are really amaturish hacks.You might want to try out some cool sideshow hacks!

Sorry if idk, what Gen is this Tetha?

What about Gen 6, sir?

Years
  • Sorry if idk, what Gen is this Tetha?

What about Gen 6, sir?

Looks like you didnt read the main post yet.Every main post tells out the features.
    Anyway, many Gen 6 hacks showed up on sideshow hack case.They are really worth playing.And at this moment, there is no proper Gen 7 hack yet.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2018
    Looks like you didnt read the main post yet.Every main post tells out the features.
    Anyway, many Gen 6 hacks showed up on sideshow hack case.They are really worth playing.And at this moment, there is no proper Gen 7 hack yet.

I didn't read it. but, i have been searching on the forums. My issue here is that it isn't clear what Gen what Rom is. It's hard to find sometimes.

Trainer 766

I didn't read it. but, i have been searching on the forums. My issue here is that it isn't clear what Gen what Rom is. It's hard to find sometimes.

I seriously have zero idea how I can explain this properly without going angry.

ROM Hacks aren't categorized into each of the Gen. They just present you the implemented features from which Gen. For example, a ROM Hack with Physical Special Status Split and 151 Pokemon, you can't say it belongs to any Gen since PSS Split is from Gen 4 and 151 Pokemon are Gen 1 style.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2018
    I seriously have zero idea how I can explain this properly without going angry.

ROM Hacks aren't categorized into each of the Gen. They just present you the implemented features from which Gen. For example, a ROM Hack with Physical Special Status Split and 151 Pokemon, you can't say it belongs to any Gen since PSS Split is from Gen 4 and 151 Pokemon are Gen 1 style.

To me Gen 6 means Roms with pokemon of Gen 6 in it. You don't need to feel angry because this is my opnion. I might miss out great roms because i can't find them. My solution to this is: Let people state what Gen the rom is (Gen 3 - Gen 6 for search bar) example... Cuz right now i have a hard time finding it with the search bar. Soo no hate...

Trainer 766

To me Gen 6 means Roms with pokemon of Gen 6 in it. You don't need to feel angry because this is my opnion. I might miss out great roms because i can't find them. My solution to this is: Let people state what Gen the rom is (Gen 3 - Gen 6 for search bar) example... Cuz right now i have a hard time finding it with the search bar. Soo no hate...

I mean I am furious as in I have a hard time speaking my mind. Wait, that's exactly the same thing.

Gen 3 ROMS are the ones like Fire Red and Emerald(And Ruby,screw Sapphire).People take Gen 3 ROMS to hack into something new. So I have no idea if you can categorised them by Gens. At the end of the day, I still call it Gen 3 ROMS since it's made out Emerald/Fire Red mostly.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2018
    I mean I am furious as in I have a hard time speaking my mind. Wait, that's exactly the same thing.

Gen 3 ROMS are the ones like Fire Red and Emerald(And Ruby,screw Sapphire).People take Gen 3 ROMS to hack into something new. So I have no idea if you can categorised them by Gens. At the end of the day, I still call it Gen 3 ROMS since it's made out Emerald/Fire Red mostly.

I see what you mean but with Gen i think about the pokemon. We already got a tag for what version it is:
    JVCRvL5.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back