• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKéMOn TITAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

~stock23~

Crystall Remaker
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    Hello, im stock23 and this is my hack^^ but first, my personaly story behind these hack....

Once, ive been landet on wah.studiopokemon, and i have loaded Shiny gold beta 1^^ It was an very cool beta form, and at this time, ive started my own Crystall remake....

.::Hack name::.
    POKéMON TITAN version

.::Hack of::.
    now, emerald USA

.::Intro::.
    My hack is an remake, from POKéMON Crystall for the GBC generation^^

.::Storyboard::.
    I think, the story of G/S/K is almost known^^

.::Features::.

-two regions (johto and kanto)
    -Day and night System (beta 1.1)
    -A few ASM scripts-
    A lot of secrets^^

.::Team::.
    Only my

.::screenshots::.

These are ingame screens, whit the new day and nichgt system (beta1.1)

.::Day::. .::Night::.

POKéMOn TITANPOKéMOn TITAN

.::TAG::. .::NACHT::.

.::day and night
    The day and night system is hacked whit ASm or ASSEMBLER. For example, you play my hack whit "Real Time clock", the ASm script, will switch the colors of the tiles/palettes, and it is given the day an night feeling, like G/S/K^^

.::Beta release::.
    Not at the moment

banners and promotion
    comming soon

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    Only Me, not Only my ;D
    And you should change the sprites palette to a darker one too
    and you know, its a bit to bright and the lights are to bright for that bit darkness.

Edit:
    Oh und ASM ist Assembler, ASM ist nur das kürzel für.

Last edited:

born2hack

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Nice one especially the tiles. But if you have used the dp tiles on one thing you should do on all or remove it. Otherwise it spoils everything. Else everything is good.

~stock23~

Crystall Remaker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    Oh yeah, my english isnt so good^^ But i think, everyone can understand me xD

~stock23~

Crystall Remaker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    Yeah, and the day and night system is at these moment only an beta 1.1^^

achja milanor, du kanst auch ruhig deutsche kommentare hinterlassen^^

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • looks very nice right now. all i can say is that the trees tend to meld into the grass. perhaps giving the trees a little more definition with slightly bolder lines would help resolve this issue. other than that great job, hope to see more!

Mastermind_X

ASM-Hacker
    Years
  • I don't believe in that crappy day-night-system until I've seen any proof it hasn't been stolen, leaked, faked or something like this.

~stock23~

Crystall Remaker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    whats your problem mastermind X ?

Let me and my hack alone, stupid guy

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • *Shudders* A... G/S/C remake... How... original. Yeah, that's the word. Well, since you are with emerald, luck man, you are really going to need it.
    PD: The night is kinda clear...

Mastermind_X

ASM-Hacker
    Years
  • My problem? Okay, let me explain this a liitle more.

Once, a time before, there was a single ROM-Hacker, named ~Tutti~. Does his name ring a bell?
    Anyway... He started his hack "IceStorm" more than a year ago. He always wanted to use some nonstandard-scripts in his hack. Then, randomly, he encountered me. Since I wasn't really interested in ROM-Hacking, but I quite knew how to deal with a debugger and a disassembler for ARM generations' CPU's, we merged our forces.
    And so many well known hacks developed. The shiny hack, for instance, the worldmap hack, or, and that's the jumping point, the DAY-NIGHT-HACK.
    Okay. Let's say, we announced this hack, and just a few days later we had to recognize an IceStorm ROM being leaked by a very faithful person. Some days later, copies appeared on the internet.

SO and NOW, you're appearing HERE, presenting a DAY-NIGHT-HACK and always IF I ASKED YOU, how it works or where you got the hack, you said: "My sources want to remain unknown."

So, I ask YOU for the LAST TIME so that EVERYONE here can read it, WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THIS HACK?!? (imo the whole thing is a fake, but anyway...)

And don't call me stupid, since I really don't want to know, what you are compared to me then... :-D

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
  • Yeah MX Is right. This hack is Fake
    Anyway it looks same as Icestorm. Only with few palette changes and Tiles

Tutti

Developer of Pkmn Dawn MMORPG
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Your face is an fake....

Achja MX: was willst du eigentlich? das bisschen ASM ist nicht schwer....
    denkst wohl, du könntest was besonderes...

Also lass mich und meinem hack in Ruhe!

We are in an english board, so write in english.
    Code:
    Translation:
    Well MX: What dou you want? That little bit of ASM is not reallydifficult...
    you think, you're better...

Leave me and my hack alone.

You say MX is a stupid guy o_O
    Do you know, what you say??? MX is one of the best hacker ever

And you're a Thief. And here are two hacks that you copied.

Here is the first thing:
    Well on RHW an PI, you present your own hack and it was based on "Leaf Green (ENG)".
    At the beginning, you copied the maps from Shiny Gold and you edited only a few thing.
    But the Structure is always the same.

Then you started to edit the palettes of you hack and that was the result. Your hack had the same Palettecolors like ShinyGold. (For people, who thing, i'm lying, i've added screens)

Screen of ShinyGold:
    POKéMOn TITAN

Screen of this Hack:
    POKéMOn TITAN

And he always said, that he did this new Palettes of his own.

Now the second hack he had stolen:
    His Hack-Name is called POKéMON Smaragd Hack: Pokemon ORANGE ! Do you all remember that hack of Serg!o ????

He started the hack on July 07th and it is based on Emerald (ENG). The hack is on a new base but the following screens shows, that he copied Pokemon Orange exactly. The same sprites, tiles, maps, Storyline... everything

And here is the proof. Screens of that hack with german translation:

POKéMOn TITANPOKéMOn TITANPOKéMOn TITAN

And if we said, that he had stolen that form another hack, he always got angry and in this hack thread, he wrote:

"That hack has nothing to do with NARANJA. In Comparison to Naranja, it has other maps, oher persons, oher storyline and a few more thing"

But thats a Lie.

And now, do you really say, that you havn't stole anything??? The Screens show that clearly. And your Day/Night-hack looks only like a Weather-Animation of darkness. An the windows could be edited with paint.

And yesterday, you hack was based on LeafGreen and your allegedly Day/Night-System is set on the playing time and now, you hack is Emerald (ENG) and your Day/Night-System is with real-time-clock...

You can say what you want, but your Day/Night-System is a fake.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Silent Storm

Achieving Perfection
    Years
  • Yeah it is fake.

When I was hacking, I was experimenting with weather conditions, and I know for a fact that his supposed night time palettes are infact the dark forest weather condition, and maybe the screen shot was edited in paint.

Yeah it is fake.

Moi.

I think I got ownt.
    Years
  • Wow, Tutti. You completely summed it up.
    I thought it looked familiar, Shiny Gold!
    Tbh i think its silly. Making your own maps, palletes and tiles isnt that hard. Why not be origional than fake?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back