• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKéMON TITANIUM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phaits

No longer working on Titanium.
Years
  • YO! I am not going to reveal much, because I am the only one on the team, and I only know how to sprite. I will wait to see if people will take an interest instead of it bellyflopping, and someone else taking my idea.

Name~Pokemon Titanium
    Hack of~ Fire red.
    Starter~ Beldum, Magnemite, or Skarmory (Skarmory's Pre-evo, which I will make. It will have a third evo as well.)
    Region~ Titania
    Story~ You start out reading a history book on Pokemon. You learn about the valiant trainer who defeated the "GREAT BLACK MONSTER" (Hold racist comments please.) alongside the "GREAT LITE HERO!" You continue reading until your mom calls you down. She has a surprise for you! She hands you a Master Ball, and tells you to head out to the great plain to catch whatever pokemon you want! You have always been wanting a Beldum, Scizzy, or Magnemite, so you decide to catch whichever one you see first. You get there, and you see all three at the same time! Instead of letting fate do the work for you, you end up having to make the desicion yourself. You pick a Poke, then notice that there is a struggle over by the entrance. There is something wiggling insanely. You walk over to see what it is. Its a black pokeball! You pick it up, and you open it! Out pops a black ditto. It wanders away slowly. You shake your head, and leave the plains. You go back home, and your mom gives you your longboard, and says for you to go on an adventure! You leave the town, after you say goodbye to everyone.(End of story so far. The more people who sign up to the team, the more story will be revealed!)

Includes~ A new Region!

Pokemon from D/P/PT! 25 in fact. Spiritomb, Magnizone, Electivire, Magmotar, Rhyperior, Arceus, Shaymin, Darkrai, Cressailia, Uxie, Mezelf, Mesprit, Riolu, Lucario, Gible, Gabite, Garchomp, Munchlax, Giratina (All forms), Heatran, Dialga, Palkia, Rotom (all forms), Ambipom, and Weavile.

New Pokemon! (Such as Slizzy, the preevo of Skarmory)

New Team! (Bronze colored uniforms)

Different colored shinies! (Like instead of a gold and silver metagross, it may be red and gold!)
    Longboard shop, to buy a longboard with many different aspects to choose from!
    Different kind of story line! (Not your generic one, where you pick your pokemon, fight the team, and then win over the league.)
    Pick from your own hair style and clothing!
    And More!!!

Team~ Team Rust
    Production team~
    Phaits~ Spriter
    Bamachi~ Spriter
    Darkrai 45~ Spriter
    mrpwnageisme~ Mapper
    [robb]*~ Mapper

Testers~ (Only allowing 10!!! First come first serve!)
    matt123337
    smashmaniac2008
    pokemonfan123456789
    [robb]*

Join the team! Test the beta! Play the Product

Last edited:

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
    Years
  • New shinies huh?

some of the shinies in the real games aren't that great, so good idea (although I do like red gyrados, and a few others).
    well, if you know how to sprite, then can you show us the new skarmory forms when they're done? unless they're going to be a secret.

also, are you going to put d/p pokemon in your game (I mean besides magnizone)
    Sweet 1st post!

For mapping, I recommend Advance map, It is easier to use than elite map. Also use advance text to edit the texts in the game.

Last edited:

idrum4all2see

Drummer for life
    Years
  • Er.
    By the sounds of it. Your'e going to need a tad bit of knowledge on scripting.
    Its great you can Sprite, thats actually somewhat hard to do as you get more advanced, but scripting is the hardest and its hard to find a scripter who will just script youre whole game...

Dont get me wrong I love the idea or skarmory babies and daddies (haha)
    and a black ditto, theyre wicked good ideas, I cant wait to see how the game turns out. But learn yourself some scripting.

Good luck :]

Phaits

Years
  • Thanks for the suggestions, but I doubt that I am going to be able to learn anything about all that other stuff anytime soon, so I will just enlist a bunch of other people to help. So of course, I won't get hardly any credit, 'cause I will just be spriting away, but its not really the renown im looking for. More of the game. Post more suggestions!

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
  • i like the idea of a pre/post-evo for skarmory, especially since i've recently gotten a new appreciation for it.

hopefully this goes well for you. ^^ i would offer to help...but i don't have any kind of skill for anything, really, though i'm hoping to change that in the future.

Phaits

Years
  • Thanks everyone! Ill ad mrpwnageisme to the teams list, and update the story line. If I don't have a good large team with at least one of everything, I will send you a PM faint brushfire. Check back for the story.

mrpwnageisme

I am teh smexyest
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 26, 2008
    you search vba/visual boy advance on google then dwl it and use it with that

Phaits

Years
  • They are going to be called Team Rust. They are trying to bring down the Region Titania, which comes from the word Titanium. Rust destroys Titanium, thus they chose that name. Sorry, but keep thinking up ideas!

smashmaniac2008

GONNA SMSH YOU INTO TINY BITS!
    Years
  • Rust... I LIKE IT!!! What about making black ditto and you know what be able to learn attacks other then Transform so when "the event" happens you can do stuff ather then transform.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back