• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKéMON TITANIUM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phaits

No longer working on Titanium.
Years
  • Its not really made any progress, 'cause not many people on my team are helping me. If you can help at all, please do!!!

Phaits

Years
  • Sweet dude! Thanks, ill definetley use it. When I make the pre evo of Skarmory though, ill have you replace it with that.

Phaits

Years
  • Its not a simple as finding a game, and sticking it in your computer and changing stuff. You have to change data, change sprites, etc.

Like for instance, here is a little piece of Java that people put in their programs alot

javax.swing.JOptionpane;

That is really simple, but you have to go in, and change the programming.
    Popetaffy: Will you put the code on here, so i can add it to the first post?

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
  • sure thing. :3
    Code:
    [PLAIN][url=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=154170][IMG]https://img77.imageshack.us/img77/3912/titaniumuserbarjs5.png[/IMG][/url] [/PLAIN]

smashmaniac2008

GONNA SMSH YOU INTO TINY BITS!
    Years
  • Oh why did I join the normal developers group if noone is gonna post ideas. Hi there how about making elite three a water/ice person. You know
    Name: Mike you know like ice
    Walrein
    Dewgong's Evolved form
    Cloyster's Evolved Form
    Lapras's Evolved Form
    Mamoswine
    maybe maybe. <.< >.>
    Oh yeah and atleast let me join the elite developers group or whatever.

Last edited:

Phaits

Years
  • It seems as though nothing is going to happen to this game. All of my developers have gone and got booted, so now I am unable to continue. And either way, we let the people who will be models for the elite four decide what the elites do. And, either way, that Elite Developers form? It was for the people who joined early enough to be put in the elite four game. So from here, unless something drastic changes my mind, I am putting a stop to POKeMON Titanium.

Years
  • I can test, map, and do some basic scripting. enough to get started anyways.

You do have some really good ideas... but they are going to be hard to script. you'll have to find someone way more advanced than me if that's what you want to do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back