• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Toddler’s Playground v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    ... Both of you quit it! I have no plans to leave soon, so Turtwig is still in control, and who can guarantee that one of you 2 will be the people anyway? How do you know I might not select someone else?

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • We never said anything about control, just power. So, we aren't causing any harm.

Rizuza

Princess of Cuteness
    Years
  • Oh cool, Ralts is a toddler now :) He's so cute, so he deserves it ♥

If your toddler was facing a dangerous enemy, how would he/she handle the situation?
    Oh, Pichu would use quick wit. He's such a feisty little fella ♥ B'aww, or if he doesn't feel like thinking, he'd use his immense cuteness to stun the enemy and run away. xD

I VM'd Chaostorm if that's not a problem ^^;

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    If your toddler was facing a dangerous enemy, how would he/she handle the situation?
    Hmm.....run?

unlike when people spell Lilly's name incorrectly (YES I'M LOOKING AT YOU SPINY)

Thank you for mentioning me.
    lily

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • ... Sigh...

Ahem, I'm glad too see someone here supports me in my evilness, and ya know Marxvile, we WERE only just talking about wether or not Lilly is stronger than Rocker.

Lilly also submits a new awnser to the topic:
    "Of course, my most dangerous enemy is my goody two shoes half sister, I would use my genius to out smart her!"

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Oh cool, Ralts is a toddler now :) He's so cute, so he deserves it ♥

Oh, Pichu would use quick wit. He's such a feisty little fella ♥ B'aww, or if he doesn't feel like thinking, he'd use his immense cuteness to stun the enemy and run away. xD

I VM'd Chaostorm if that's not a problem ^^;

Ok .

Rio would use logic and confusion (not the move)

Unfortunately Chaos, I agree with Kawaii. Lilly would be much more powerful than Rocker, even if Rio disagrees with me.

lolwut ? Rocker got Ice Punch , which was prepared to always OHKO Lilly and to fear the dragons , so Lilly is nothing against Rocker =D

A vote was the most democracy you'll see outta me! AND LILLY IS NOT LITTLE! AND WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO STAND UP TO ROCKER! Lilly just doesn't want to catch a disease from Rocker, considering he likes to kiss the girls.

so what ? Lilly cant even do something evil =/

We ARE the dangerous enemy!

Rocker still owns you .

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Eheh, she says thanks, you wont be subjected to pure evil because your her supporter, though, anyone who goes against her when the takeover begins will suffer so much that they will suffer.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    anyone who goes against her when the takeover begins will suffer so much that they will suffer.

What? Stating the obvious much?

Well, seeing as Turtwig is still in control, lets do something. Seeing as Halloween is at the end of the month, new topic:

Will your toddler go trick-or-treating?

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Will your toddler go trick-or-treating?
    Yes, but she'll be Treat-and-Tricking, you give her the trats, then she tricks you.

HEH.. HEHEH HAH!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Nope, I don't think so. She hates sugar.

Sunny can own Lilly in everything.

Rizuza

Princess of Cuteness
    Years
    Yup yup yup! But, he's only in it for the treats :3 If you don't give him some.. *evil glint* then the tricks roll in >:)

Yes, but she'll be Treat-and-Tricking, you give her the treats, then she tricks you.

HEH.. HEHEH HAH!

Lilly can be really, really scary o_o xD

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years

Yes. In fact his costume is quite interesting. He wears a purple cape with a dark blue headband (the kind where the fabric covers the back and sides of his head).

The only thing is that he doesn't say "trick-or-treat" at all. He just stands there silently.

The costume looks like this:

album.php
    View attachment 50403
    album.php

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years

No, we both dislike Halloween. The masks give me the willies and the people scare Rio. The one thing she is scared of. Not Lilly, 'cause we kinda will do as Lilly says. Its futile not to.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Yes but in a controlled way because Zparky is obssessed with Sugar

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Once again, we thank you for your support. We wont come to your home then, and we certainly wont trick it.

NEW TOPIC - Is your toddler planning ahead for Christmas?
    We certainly are, me and Lilly have already huge (evil) plans for this Christmas... Presents, carroling, choclate, tree's, decorations, my Birthday on the 15th of Decemeber... (FOR THE RECORD - WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY OR WARNING YOU SHALL BE TORTURED EVEN WORSE THAN REBEL'S SHALL ALREADY BE!)

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I wont forget your Birthday, it's 10 days after mine

Is your toddler planning ahead for Christmas?

He always is

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back