• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Twilight Illusion (BETA 1 RELEASED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Well I have fixed that things except the old man.

and about the maps and text changes, I'll change them all in BETA 2 so, don't worry. I'm soo lazy with school. so... :(

NEW PATCH: in first post

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • The beta sucks! just kidding I'm going to play it now.
    *Downloading*......

Remember everyone, when you arrive in your Room(in the hack) Play the radio!
    And dance to the grooves! :^)

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2020
    The radio does not work yet.

And the game froze at that old man lying on the couch.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • I'm Freaking mad! I had to fight like ten-thousand Bug catcher's and they poisoned me.
    So I decided to use codes, and Totodile fainted! Now I have to Start all over again!

Oh well, I'll get around to playing the game, but now I don't have time.
    see yah

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2010
    Hmmm... the beta look good.

One thing though, you never gave the National Dex, so my Cyndaquil can't evolve. :'(

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I am wondering something, we aren't supposed to get to Pastoria, right?
    ('cause my Lapras learned Surf, so I surfed to the north of the sailor's beach, reached a cave, and I got warped to a place where my character ended up walking on water, so I couldn't use Surf on that position, and I couldn't go back either.

Pokémon Twilight Illusion (BETA 1 RELEASED)

Anyway, I touched the map with AMap (put a tile where I was standing on the screenshot), so I could surf into Pastoria, and discovered that it's still not done, that's why I ask you if we aren't supposed to reach Pastoria.

I have a few other bugs, I'll PM them to you later.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Well, sorry, that was a error of mine, yes you need to reach pastoria and 2 events appear. It's a surprise.

I'll upload the right patch in a few minutes.

EDIT: Sorry I tested the BETA but the cool script doesn't work, I don't know why, I'll ask for "the4" help and sorry I have deleted the patch until new news

Last edited:

blueray

Zombie
    Years
  • Why put in dawn but not lucas?????
    I think it should be ether lucas and dawn or jimmy(I think his name was) and marina

wait my bad I didnt see the screenshot zel took srry I thought that U were mixing different genre players which was a bit wierd so sorry

Last edited:

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Hi!

I was watching that any of the scripts(thethethethe's)made work, so I'll see what's the problem.

Anyways, meanwhile, I'll take a rest from hacking, my school's grade are lowering, so, that's why.

But I promise, I'll have a better, newer version, of this hack!

So, I request to Semele to clos this thread please until new advise.

Thanks

~TwiliteDarkrai~

elvemage1

wow, i have arms?
    Years
  • in pastoria city i noticed 3 things
    1. there are no movement positions in the gym and once you go in you cant get out
    2. the girl in pastoria freezes your game
    3. poliwrath has the butlers script

also the person that gives you lapras... once he dives in the water go offscreen and he will appear again and will not move

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back