• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Hello, i already settle with ruin of void, and after that i go to a cave at waterfall, settle that then where else i need to go? Where is the base of shadow grunt?

Go to frozen heights, then go to the place where you escape from your starter (it's in the left of the town with ice slides)

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2021
    im stuck in the ruins of vois i flicked all switch but theres still two wall

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2020
    Anyone have a lists of TMs and/or tutors? My location evolved and didn't learn aura sphere

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2021
    I must say this hack seems extremely good, you should be proud.
    I only have 2 questions;
    1 Does it have custom mega evolutions?
    2 Does it have the option to have a follower pokemon?

1 as far as i am concern there's no custom mega evos
    2.no i think

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2021
    im stuck in the ruins of vois i flicked all switch but theres still two wall

you shouldn't switch all of them, i don't remember exactly, but i think the switches down left and up right shouldn't be changed

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2020
    I feel like I missing something in distortion cave. I'm stuck on the last boulder where those spots move depending where your standing. I've moved it around in all places but still can't get it to the button.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    Pls Anyone kindly tell me the Location of Houndour or Litleo ! I would really appreciate this help ! Please kindly tell me !

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    i just wanna say thank u i finally did it yesterday and i progressed but im.stuck now in the ruins of void 😂

Lol I was too, just be patient you'll get it...right now I'm at the point I have to go to the Dehara gym... Will do so once I'm back from work and my daily walk. I'm slower than a lot of people but I'll get there eventually.

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Lol I was too, just be patient you'll get it...right now I'm at the point I have to go to the Dehara gym... Will do so once I'm back from work and my daily walk. I'm slower than a lot of people but I'll get there eventually.

I still can't find a way into the gym. There's some bridge or something that I have to unlock.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2021
    I feel like I missing something in distortion cave. I'm stuck on the last boulder where those spots move depending where your standing. I've moved it around in all places but still can't get it to the button.

you have your character also move around the boulder, then sometimes they will disappear, it takes some time but it works

but how did you move the boulder behind the two trees?

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    are there any gen 8 pokemon?are you planning on adding gen 8 in a later update?i need a corviknight on my team soo badly...

I know finding locations to squeeze them in would be difficult, but I want gen 8 Pokemon too. Corviknights one of my favs.

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    hello i have solve the two puzzles with strength boulders on white dots , but when i solve the third puzzle with the boulder on the third white dot , when i leave the scene the stones are coming back to normal . , Can anyone help me ? please

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2024
    thank you so much!

now I'm freaking out with the password in the Vivill Town Shadow invasion, I got the five letters, but I don't know the order

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2021
    thank you so much!

now I'm freaking out with the password in the Vivill Town Shadow invasion, I got the five letters, but I don't know the order

it's the name of their boss, i think it was aklove or aklova, you have to type in aklov

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    Does anyone know the password in the light of ruin base. I know the digits I just need to know the order.

Back