• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    Hey, What does the Heart sign beside my Pokemon's name in Summary screen supposed to mean ?? Is it sign of Friendship maxed out?? Also, does max friendship give extra benefits like Surviving a potential KO with Friendship or more Critical hits due to Friendship??

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2022
    Hey, What does the Heart sign beside my Pokemon's name in Summary screen supposed to mean ?? Is it sign of Friendship maxed out?? Also, does max friendship give extra benefits like Surviving a potential KO with Friendship or more Critical hits due to Friendship??

From the info in this thread, it's a sign that you have enough friendship for it to evolve, yeah.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2020
    Loving the hack so far!I just have one doubt:I'm grinding for Vega, but the wild pokemon just before Crater Town seem to give very low amounts of exp, like lv.18 Nidoran giving less than 100 exp, which is really weird to me.(I'm playing on Expert)I'll try the Trainer House in Dresco, but can anyone tell me if it's normal?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2021
    Loving the hack so far!I just have one doubt:I'm grinding for Vega, but the wild pokemon just before Crater Town seem to give very low amounts of exp, like lv.18 Nidoran giving less than 100 exp, which is really weird to me.(I'm playing on Expert)I'll try the Trainer House in Dresco, but can anyone tell me if it's normal?

this rom hack work with gen 8 exp share thing so if u were higher lvl than the opponent u will get less

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2020
    Ok, but then how do I grind?Turning off the exp share does nothing. Trainer House's trainers give like 200 exp for each pokemon!It will take so much time to grind the whole team to lv.30.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    Hm, so a few months after I mock the creator of this game for slow progress, the game is completed. Man, don't I look stupid. This is looking like the best Pokemon ROMhack ever made. Thanks, Skeli for all your hard work.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Has anyone found any decent places to EV train? I'm still stumped on finding any spots.. :(

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    Ok, but then how do I grind?Turning off the exp share does nothing. Trainer House's trainers give like 200 exp for each pokemon!It will take so much time to grind the whole team to lv.30.

This Game uses Gen 5 Exp mechanics, where if your Pokemon's Level is more, Exp gained is Less ! If You defeat a Lv 10 Larvitar with a Lv10 Gabite, you get 10(Example) Exp, but defeating a Lv 10 Larvitar with a Lv16 Gabite will give you 6(Example) Exp.....
    You better use the Daycare at Route 5, above Crater Town to Grind....
    It also took me 30 mins to make a Lv 18 Pokemon Lv 27.....

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    BTW @Skeli , why dont you post Solution of Hard gym or Dungeon puzzles ( Ruins of void, Electric gym etc. ) in your Youtube channel "Skeli Unbound" ??

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2021
    how do i blind the grunt in crystal peak i remember skeli said talk to all people i did but no clue do i bring a electric mon or flash or what ?

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2021
    I just beat the Antisis city gym and now need to head to seaport city. When I try to take the expressway thee are a bunch of workers blocking it on strike. What do I do at this point?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2021
    I just beat the Antisis city gym and now need to head to seaport city. When I try to take the expressway thee are a bunch of workers blocking it on strike. What do I do at this point?

talk to one of them and then he will give u rock climb and then use rock climb and u will end up in a beach area and just surf and rock climb ur way

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    After setting my difficulty from "Hard" (selected at the beginning of the game) to "Default" (on my 3rd attempt of the first gym), I can't set my difficulty back to Hard. If this isn't due to a bug of some sort, then I think the only info that could be of note is that my battle style is "Semi-Shift" (I can't remember when it was selected). Is anyone having a similar issue, and if so, do they know how to resolve this?

Back