• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Saphron

Suit Dragon
Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2023
    I can't seem to enter the password for the Aegislash. He just tells me there's no gifts to receive.

Samuel the best

Samuel555v
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2021
    Would Be Nice if you make alot less wild encouters in the start of the game , or at least alot less Grass. i just go from one block to another and a pokemon , Once i even had 2 encounters in a row in the same block without i moved.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2020
    Is there a person who can check friendship in this game Currently if so where are they I'm asking do to having a Azurill as you probably know it evolves via friendship then leveling up once

Nafis420

RedSnow
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2020
    so i just got a gardevoir of the raid battle and it has the move hyper voice its obviously a normal type move but when ever i use it on battle it appears to be fairy type?

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2020
    Sounds like you have a mega gardevoir with gen. 7 moveset (the mega form has the ability pixilate - converts normal moves into fairy type).

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2021
    Looks really interesting so far, but I just have one question that I couldn't find an answer to: Are you using the BW2 and later breeding mechanics (Destiny Knot, Everstone, Power Items, etc)?

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2020
    Hai Skeli, can you update Pikachu and Eevee with new Cry from SwSh/LGPE ? Thanks

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2020
    Hello, I was curious if Mega Charizard Y was in this version, as I haven't seen it in the shop and am yet to see it in the raids as well.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2020
    Whenever I use Zygarde 10% in battles the games crashes and restarts. Is it a bug or am I the only one facing this problem? I am at Dresco town and the shadows have captured moltress.
    I had this problem in the previous version too.

Back