• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
  • I just caught a duskull and I was wondering if the reaper cloth was in the game.
    Yes, it's available when the main game released, not in the alpha version.

How do you change natures in the Battle Frontier Demo?
    Check the documentation for BFD here, there's a Nature Changing service outside of the Tower
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...mAzD2nUANGyRt3wLiGQ70D9sxAA/edit?usp=drivesdk

How do you evolve Phantump?
    By trading or using Link Stone in the main game, but it's not available yet.

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
    Years
  • I've been a bit busy as of late, but I'll try to get another update to the BFD out before the end of the month. Now that the Crown Tundra is out, I can actually create the (more or less) correct move tutor lists for the Isle of Armor moves, so more tutors should hopefully be coming in the next update. I've also updated the thread with the November and October passwords (since I missed last month's).

What is the November distribution pokemon?
    Just updated!

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Nice to see you're back @Skeli, I'll grab my lapras asap. Looking forward to the next update.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2020
    Hey Skeli! First I wanted to say that I really appreciate all the work you put into it! I am playing the BFD and it's awesome! If I could pay for it I would!

I was curious if you could add a way to customize EVs. I know you can erase them via the sketchy guy in the night and max a certain stat with the training guy, but is it possible to get specific EV spreads? I'm testing out different teams and whatnot and feel like there would be more cohesion with specifically designed spreads. If this is intentional and is only meant for the full game, I completely understand. Anyway, thanks for all you have done and continue to do!

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Can I change pokemon natures in Battle Frontier? is there a NPC in building? I can't find it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    The multi-battle NPC said that battles could be had using the link cable, which prompts the question:
    A. Is multiplayer facility in the game?
    B. If yes, would said facility be limited to people using actual hardware, or be accessible via emulators?

R.RAYQUAZA

Rayquaza
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2022
    every thing is good especially your tilesets are amazing, I liked the cinder volcano and 3 gym i guess where the grunts capture you!
    That was the place where I was stuck that mega houndoom wrecked me lol!
    even if I had all of my pokemon above lvl 22 and the starter (i.e. now gabite) 28!
    But till now awesome work no glitches (atleast i didn't encountered any)
    Zygarde cell placing is good!
    btw can I be a tester?

R.RAYQUAZA

Rayquaza
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2022
    Also as I completed the beta then if the game gets updated I need to re install it so should I keep the save file
    (i.e. will it provide me my stats back) or I have to replay it?
    Noproblem if I have to play again just loved your game!!

R.RAYQUAZA

Rayquaza
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2022
    Also as I completed the beta then if the game gets updated I need to re install it so should I keep the save file
    No problem if I have to play again just loved your game!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2021
    Hi I have tried to download the rom to play on delta from buildstore. I can download the file, but it won't let me open in it the app (delta) looking for some advice. (I'm on iPhone 10)

Years
  • I found a zygarde cell in the battle tower, where can I find more or just a demo?
    It's just a demo
    No problem if I have to play again just loved your game!!
    You can't use your old save file when the full game comes out, you need to start from scratch.

Back