• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    If you die before reaching Bellin Town (aka, there's no PokéCenter for you to teleport to yet), you'll get glitched to a different location.

Attachments

• Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]
      Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 12.46.23 PM.png
      23.7 KB · Views: 12
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2023
    Does anyone know if it's possible to get one of the legendary dogs to respawn if you accidentally knocked it out? I already caught Entei a while ago but I want to be able to get Suicune, Ho-oh, and Lugia but I need Raikou to get them

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    lunargal01 said:
    If you die before reaching Bellin Town (aka, there's no PokéCenter for you to teleport to yet), you'll get glitched to a different location.
    I've seen things like that, before. It's usually map #0 in the game's data.

My question is, on 1.1.2, where do you get the Defog TM? I can't find the clown that's in the change log.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2022
    Hello, Skeli!

I'm Yuri, from the Spanish Fangame Community (Whack a Hack). I'm here to inform you that we followed your request of posting your own link in your game's section.

You can enter this link and check it: link removed

Also, we want to ask you if it's possible for you to create a profile in our website, so we can give you web permissions to edit your section whenever you want and update your link as well.

Last thing that we want to ask is if it's possible for you to create a download link for our website with the ROM already patched (we want our users to have maximum comfort when dowloading, since most of them get the game form their phones and they don't even know how to unzip the patch, and also to patch it).

Thank you for everything, we keep in touch!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2023
    How do I update the game to the latest version? I'm still playing on the original release bc I'm scared I'll lose all my progress if I attempt to patch my game... pls help :0

Edit: Nvm I figured it out haha :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2021
    Is it possible to get more fresh water i have used it all on a failed attempt at the Elite 4 and i still need to do the quest where you need one

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2022
    Spoiler:

I helped find the clown in Icy Hall, Route 16, Auburn Waterway, Great Desert, and Antisis Sewers. But I can't find the clown in Seaport City port. Do you have any more clowns to help out?

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2021
    Maxed out riolu's EV and level it in the wild it will evolve into lucario in no time..

Did you get a Lucario this way? If so, thank you very much for the help.

Quick edit: Did you evolve him in day time or night time? I know that Lucario evolves during day time, but the reason I couldn't evolve Riolu into Lucario in the first place is because of my RTC not working. If anyone does know how to enable RTC, please tell me!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2021
    how to find all the mystery gift pokemon password in battle frontier i cant find it anywhere

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2021
    Hi i have found a bug i am play this game without the rtc enabled because i cant and in magnolia town there is a house that has Pep quiz in it when i try to answer the question it says it is wrong for example the question what colour is the wings of a shiny charzard i put black but jt said it was wrong then the quiz ended but the lady at the begining has made me move forward to answer another question plzs fix this it is so annoying

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Did you get a Lucario this way? If so, thank you very much for the help.

Quick edit: Did you evolve him in day time or night time? I know that Lucario evolves during day time, but the reason I couldn't evolve Riolu into Lucario in the first place is because of my RTC not working. If anyone does know how to enable RTC, please tell me!!!

Oh sorry, it was day time, I was absent minded..

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I helped find the clown in Icy Hall, Route 16, Auburn Waterway, Great Desert, and Antisis Sewers. But I can't find the clown in Seaport City port. Do you have any more clowns to help out?

You can find the clown inside of seaport city port but I'm not really sure when it will show up maybe daytime or maybe there is scheduled day for it.. I'm sorry...

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2022
    Does anyone know where i can find a lax and odd incense? I sold mine accidentally and don't know if you can get multiple.

Back