• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Is it possible to encounter legendaries like giratina and the dog trio again? I'm at the distortion world and I'm not sure if I should waste my ultra balls in the attempt given giratina's low capture rate and I didn't try to catch the previous encountered legendaries

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2023
    Is it possible to encounter legendaries like giratina and the dog trio again? I'm at the distortion world and I'm not sure if I should waste my ultra balls in the attempt given giratina's low capture rate and I didn't try to catch the previous encountered legendaries

I'm not sure about Giratina, since in the first encounter you can't catch it at all, but the dog trio respawn after you beat the e4 again

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Please remove the sentinel puzzles( dark type gym trainers, dusclops, claydol etc.) They are abhorrent, boring, tiresome and the only major flaws of this otherwise excellent hack. Other puzzles are much better then these vile pieces of t_rd.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2021
    Hello! Is there something secret in the rock at south-east corner that can be moved by Strength in Grim Woods? And what Pokemon is affected by the meteorites in Crater Town? Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Hello! Is there something secret in the rock at south-east corner that can be moved by Strength in Grim Woods? And what Pokemon is affected by the meteorites in Crater Town? Thank you!

Both are related to post-game play, if you haven't reached that point yet don't worry about it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    do you meet the little girl vanish at Tarmigan Town ? I don't know what mission for it ?

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
    Years
  • Having tools to reduce this type of grinding (like an option in the menu that turns exp gained into nothing) would be greatly apreciated.
    There's an optional level cap now!

I hate to be that guy, but I'm gonna be that guy. Any ETA on the final content update for this game? I'm waiting until all the content is here before I start the game, but the wait is a little bit hard, haha.
    Unfortunately, no. Only a few post-game areas are missing, though! Saves will always be compatible from this point onwards, so feel free to start it now!

Is the Hoopa shiny locked?
    Nope! Pokemon should never be shiny locked in the game.

Hello, I have an issue to report. After completing the fighting gym I am finding that every single battle I enter, wild or trainer, now is effected by trick room, and displays the dimensions are twisted permanently message at the start of each battle. What can be done to fix this?
    Please update your game. Once you enter and exit a battle it'll go away.

hey guys ive fouynd a glitch if u use dig in that bit on anatais sewers where u crawl your sprite is stuck as the crwaling sprite and when i went back in i was a discoloured fishing sprite and i used dig again and i was stuck like this and then i moved then my game crashed plzs fix this
    Update your game and go back to the tunnel where that happened. Your sprite will be reset.

I think only the pokemon which dynamax in their fights don't respawn. I KO'd Magearna and it didn't show up again.
    Magearna should show up again now if you defeat it.

How do I get mining equipment? I'm almost at seaport and I still don't have a clue where it is
    Post-game.

do you meet the little girl vanish at Tarmigan Town ? I don't know what mission for it ?
    Nope! She doesn't do anything.

UPDATE

v1.1.3 is out!
    This is a decently sized update, so most of the changes can be found here: https://pastebin.com/MHYJPj2E
    I hope this will be the last update for a while, but who knows haha. Some changes to note are:
    • New Game Randomizer option has been added for new games if the game has been completed before!
    • A Scalemons game mode has been added for new games if the game has been completed before! This is a special game mode that scales most fully evolved Pokemon's stats to give a rough BST of 600.
    Isle of Armor move tutors have been added (mainly added to the Frontier tutors)!
    • An Optional Level Cap has been added!
    • Plenty of QOL updates!

MyBoy users, if you're playing with fast-forward and your game is lagging because of it, disable the BGM from the Options Menu. I don't want to encourage removing the music as many people tirelessly poured hours and hard work into it, but I want to slap down the repeated posts I've been seeing of "MyBoy doesn't like CFRU or DS graphics". The lag is caused because MyBoy can't handle the high quality music engine while sped up, and nothing else.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Can I trade my pokemon between my save XD I have finished this game once so I want to trade my pokemon to my new Game XD can I do that Skeli :v

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2021
    There's a clefairy in crater town's pokemon center, just inspect the bookshelf's right side on the first floor.

OH! Thanks! I didn't knew, usually ignore bookshelves x.x

Also... Wow! Another update! Amazing, I'm currently obsessed with the battle frontier and training perfect pokes with bottle caps and such ;)

No kidding, I use the fast forward when training at dresco Town but the music is just beautiful, I can't possibly turn it off x.x

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Is there a reason why Leech Life only has 20 bp in this hack? Other moves were adjusted to changes from later generations, High Jump Kick for example but not Leech life.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Is there a reason why Leech Life only has 20 bp in this hack? Other moves were adjusted to changes from later generations, High Jump Kick for example but not Leech life.

There is a new move called Leech Fang which does the same thing as Leech Life after Generation 6. It is TM49.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    The difficulty in this game, even on insane, is really challenging and entertaining, with one exception. The double fights with Jax are nearly impossible to win for me. I have startet a new game with the current update and I am nearly at a point of giving up. Fighting 3 vs 6 in the Crater Volcano fight, were his mons are completely useless is bearly winable for me. No idea how this is possible even if you have Ribombee. I probably have to catch a decent Comfey and even then it should be a crapshot.

Last edited:
    Back