• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    You have to go East of Magnolia Town surfing until you see a little island with an old lady there, aproach her and you'll automatically battle both Thundurs and Tornadus, after you beat them they'll start to roam and the thunderstorm will be gone.

Years
    Probably you have to enable the RTC of your emulator

Wrong answer.

You have to go East of Magnolia Town surfing until you see a little island with an old lady there, aproach her and you'll automatically battle both Thundurs and Tornadus, after you beat them they'll start to roam and the thunderstorm will be gone.

Correct answer. You need to surf at the southern part of the shore. The northern part will lead you to Redwood Village.

Even for boss and gym leader?

At Sandbox Mode you can immediately adjust your level, nature, IVs, and EVs of your Pokémon without grinding. This is the closest you can use in this game; "No EVs" mode does not exist in Unbound.

How do i doenload the rom hack for unbound???

The download link is at the first page; you have no excuse to not see it.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2022
    Hello.

I have been eyeing this Romhack for a while and it looks very interesting. Specially the Battle Frontier Demo, wich is a very interesting concept for me.

But there is not much info out there about the BFD, so can anyone explain a little more in detail what is it about? I mean, can I complete the Pokedex there, does it have an overall objective (e.g.: complete all the battle facilities), or is it just for battling, etc?

And what are those "special distributions"? Does it mean the developer gifts the players a special Pokemon every once in a while? Have I missed the past special Pokemons completely?

Zero-G

on the fly
    Years
    Hello.

I have been eyeing this Romhack for a while and it looks very interesting. Specially the Battle Frontier Demo, wich is a very interesting concept for me.

But there is not much info out there about the BFD, so can anyone explain a little more in detail what is it about? I mean, can I complete the Pokedex there, does it have an overall objective (e.g.: complete all the battle facilities), or is it just for battling, etc?

And what are those "special distributions"? Does it mean the developer gifts the players a special Pokemon every once in a while? Have I missed the past special Pokemons completely?

If you're in the Unbound Discord, check the announcements channel. Past distributions remain available forever, they just get hidden when a new one is released. You can backtrack them there (I actually did that earlier and all distributions since the 2.0 release are still working).

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
    Strange. I played 2.0.0 on VBA at PC and 2.0.2 on mGBA at Mac, and I haven't faced this issue. Perhaps raise the issue at Discord, preferably at #main-bugs channel.

As I said I'm experiencing the issue in 2.0.3 and that it did not exist in the previous version I played. I'm also using mGBA but on a PC. I'll mention it on Discord.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2022
    If you're in the Unbound Discord, check the announcements channel. Past distributions remain available forever, they just get hidden when a new one is released. You can backtrack them there (I actually did that earlier and all distributions since the 2.0 release are still working).

Thanks for the heads up.

Years
    Some one help pls. My magnolia town always rain and there is no one outside of the cafe. How to i fix that

Apologies for seeing it late. You need to fight Tornadus and Thundurus at Magnolia Fields. Head east from Magnolia Town and keep on walking until you see a body of water. Surf at the southern shore (northern shore will lead you to Redwood Village). Climb up and you will see an old lady. Save the game and talk to her, and you will initiate a battle with Tornadus and Thundurus. After defeating them the weather will return to normal and the genies will start to roam Borrius. And the guests will return to the café.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    hi a need help i downloaded the game extracted the files but i can t play i use visualboyadvance what can i do

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    So, i just got to the KBT expressway (Never mind, realized i have to exit downwards of crater town. My bad.) Talked to the miner that offers you to dig for stuff, curiosity got the best of me, i took the offer and....The game crashed. It just stays on a black screen, the game just makes a buzzing noise and the framerate counter on Mgba just drops to 1.1 frames per second like its trying to continue but can't. I don't know why this is happening.

Last edited:
    Back