• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon VR: Game of Chance (OOC)

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Hey, I'll try to get a post up tomorrow evening after my life guarding course is done. I am too exhausted to do it right now. Writer's block is a mean to me today.

King!

better
    Years
    Oh god, sorry for disappearing like this Dx This week has been crazy lol; school needs to end soon D:

I'll have my night post up within the next 24 hours ._. Depending on how much time I'll have I haven't really decided if Violet'll sleep or not...but either way I wanna put that rival to good use xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Guys, it's no hurry :3 I love how active you are already~ I'm just going to continue to be this kind of annoying GM who never leaves the OOC thread (or the IC for that matter) quiet for a whole week at a time.

Prince (and others who haven't gotten them yet), let me know if you want your rival's details now, for Route 22. Otherwise you can meet them later.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I won't have him meet his rival just yet, don't think he can handle many more NPCs for a while.

I just feel bad when I can't post as much as I want to because I was one of the lucky ones chosen out of so many awesome SUs and I want to give it my all. Plus this RP is just friggin' fun to write for.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
    Guys, it's no hurry :3 I love how active you are already~ I'm just going to continue to be this kind of annoying GM who never leaves the OOC thread (or the IC for that matter) quiet for a whole week at a time.

Prince (and others who haven't gotten them yet), let me know if you want your rival's details now, for Route 22. Otherwise you can meet them later.

Keep being so as that's who Red is :P. I would like Chloe's rival details as after she is done with catching a pokemon she could like sort of bump/meet him. Chloe is going to kill me for this X_X

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Hahaha, yeah! I'm trying to make Azure as arrogant and oblivious as possible. If anyone says "this is an MMO" she'll be like "nope!!!"

and i cant believe we're already at the end of day 1 hahaha

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Keep being so as that's who Red is :P. I would like Chloe's rival details as after she is done with catching a pokemon she could like sort of bump/meet him. Chloe is going to kill me for this X_X
    Haha, thanks :3 I'll send you a PM with the details soon enough.

Hahaha, yeah! I'm trying to make Azure as arrogant and oblivious as possible. If anyone says "this is an MMO" she'll be like "nope!!!"

and i cant believe we're already at the end of day 1 hahaha
    Awesome Azure. Haha, well, this isn't Atlantis ;D

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
    I'll be waiting for it then. I'm very curious what type of Rival you will make for Chloe :cer_giggle:

By the way did everyone see that we hit post numer 100 with Skymin's last post :D? We're on a roll!!!:)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yay, and what a roll! I sent you the PM.

I'll post Viridian Forest now, in case Prince or Azure or someone else wants to go there in the morning. I guess I'll start listing/linking the areas reached so far in the IC for convenience's sake.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
    I apologize before hand for the next post as it may be to hyperactive

OMG!!!! Just saw What pokemon are in Viridian forest and AFLKDAGDAJD!!!!!! Sewaddle!!!! That is a must for Chloe's team!!! Can't wait to get there, but i promise that i won't rush things :).

And thanks Red for the rival....he'll be interesting to use.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha, I'm glad you like it. I debated with myself whether or not to have Sewaddle and Venipede there at all, since I knew from the start that I wanted Scyther and Heracross there. But since it's a large route, there should be many pokémon on it, so.

OH, *new page dance*

I guess none of us have much more to do on day 1, do we?

- Prince is on a route in the middle of the night (and even if we say it becomes Morning on Day 2, Roxas can still post about what he does during the night as long as she states that it happened during the night).
    - Violet is... Last thing we saw, she was going to get a room so I guess she went to bed?
    - Azure is going to bed soon, I assume?
    - Nabooru is asleep (soon, at least).
    - Chloe is asleep.
    - Viking is asleep.
    - Dash... right, we left him outside the PokéMart xD I guess Raikiri can post a finishing part of Day 1 if he feels the need to.

So, whoever feels like posting in NIGHTtime or finish up the day, go ahead. For all others, it is now MORNING Day 2 (about 7-10 AM), IC-time.

Last edited:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Juuuust letting you know... My laptop charger has conveniently decided to go on the frizz, meaning I won't be able to use it until I get a new one. Never fear, for there is another computer I have access to! I just have to kick my boyfriend off Skyrim... Easier said than done.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    xD oh skyrim. How you have twisted the minds of so many younglings these days. Thanks for the heads up. It's no rush yet :3

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    I am going to be away for the next few days on a trip with no internet access. So sadly, my Dash post will be delayed till Friday night. I will attempt to write one out on my laptop and simply post it then, however.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I am going to be away for the next few days on a trip with no internet access. So sadly, my Dash post will be delayed till Friday night. I will attempt to write one out on my laptop and simply post it then, however.

Thanks for letting us know. Hope your trip will be fun!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Viking and Chloe are having a little chat in the Pokémon Center atm.

Actually, I think it'll be too illogical / complicated if we are each other's rivals. So I think we'll all have NPCs after all. Sorry :x

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Well, I'm getting Azure to head to Viridian Forest soon. ANYONE WANT TO JOIN MEH?!

Back