• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon VR: Game of Chance (OOC)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh? That's disappointing, but oh well.

I've been thinking of reusing one of my old characters for a rival~
    Or... are you going to assign a NPC?
    Sorry ;___;

If you have a really good idea for one, maybe you can send me a PM with a mini-sign up for that rival? :3

I am slightly drunk right now so I won't post until tomorrow/ today if you're GMT and beyond~ I get a few hours alone with the computer! Yaaay!
    xD

Well, I'm getting Azure to head to Viridian Forest soon. ANYONE WANT TO JOIN MEH?!
    I always want to annoy Azure with Viking! But he hasn't gone to Route 22 yet and I want him to. Maybe Prince / Rokusasu wants to meet up with you? when they've sobered up

EDIT: CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG but I didn't give Ask and Volt any new attacks after their battle but I think player vs players are definitely worth that. So.

@ me - ASK (Staryu) learned RECOVER!

@ romdinner - VOLT (Chinchou) learned CONFUSE RAY!

Last edited:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Blegh, I begged and I begged but I wasn't allowed to use the computer. ._. Laptop only has 10% of charge and I'm not getting a new cable until Thursday... I'm going away today until Monday, so if I don't get a post up now then there will be one then - I'll be handwriting a post in the hotel I'm staying at, and hopefully it will be nice and long.

I might be able to get a short one in now, I'm not sure (still have to pack, get food and sort out where the rabbits are staying this weekend). I'm behind on all my other RPs which totally sucks...

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Back from my trip. Posted. It's a crappy battle post. I didn't know how to write action as well as I'd like to, but its a shot at it xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Welcome back :D well practice makes perfect~ Don't worry! It's just me loving to write out battles for some mysterious reason xD

@ RaiDERGGGENEN
    KIPZ (Mudkip) is ready to learn BIDE!
    PINKIE (Bulbasaur) is ready to learn LEECH SEED!

Note that Mudkip is not able to evolve yet. You'll have to earn the power of evolution through more posting ;) teheheh.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Since it's a game, they just suddenly know the moves. Well, the anime does it that way too, but the anime is illogical as hell...

If your pokémon already knows 6 moves, I'll let you know here and ask you what move you want to forget.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Oh okay. Sounds good to me. Finally Bulbasaur knows some moves xD She needs them.

Now...I must attempt to catch a Ponyta.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    AND RIDE IT EVERYWHERE?!?

Well I'll prolly move to Route 2 soon! Get some HILARIOUS training post in. Because you know me. I am hilarity. But if anyone wants to communicate, I'm sure I'm standing outside the centre somewhere.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh okay. Sounds good to me. Finally Bulbasaur knows some moves xD She needs them.

Now...I must attempt to catch a Ponyta.
    Hehe.

Good luck! Without Vine Whip... :]

AND RIDE IT EVERYWHERE?!?

Well I'll prolly move to Route 2 soon! Get some HILARIOUS training post in. Because you know me. I am hilarity. But if anyone wants to communicate, I'm sure I'm standing outside the centre somewhere.
    EVRYWHERE hm good idea there.

I refuse to communicate! Both Viking and Chloe are going to Route 22 now but they won't see each other lol

Nabooru and Prince have rivals left to acquire, I think. I'll wait with Prince's, but does Shawn want Nabooru's now?

EDIT: look I made Viking in Hapurilainen's pokémon trainer creator :D It's not exact... but as close as I could get.
    ALSO here's his music theme :D durr durr
    Spoiler:

Aaand just to clarify, I think it's still MORNING IC. We'll see if we'll really wait for Prince, since Rokusasu would have problems for another week. But Nabooru and Violet haven't woken up either, yet.

EDIT5 or something...: @ me
    RAGNARÖK (Charmander) is ready to learn SMOKESCREEN!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I did it as well!

bleaugh as close as i could get it. something tells me i need to redo azure's design. CLOTHES SHOPPING IN CERULEAN!?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh yeah, I forgot le belt and bag, he has those too! Not that kind of bag tho.

Haha, yeah I guess you can shop for clothes in Pewter or Cerulean if you want to ;p then you'd have to change your SU a bit too, for our convenience :3

I'm thinking of going into the Trainer's School and pwn some noob kids. That will probably not yield any new pokémoves. But perhaps it's better if I just get rolling to Route 22 and Viridian Forest already. Thinking of catching both Heracross and Scyther!! Or just a Weedle lol.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    ok so i asked red what i should draw. she told me this.

i'm sorry for the tragedy i've caused i really am

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    indeed awesome!

@ romdinner - for capturing a common pokémon, that sure was an adventure! :D

VOLT (Chinchou) learned WATER GUN!
    CHLOE captured a NIDORAN♀!
    (details in IC OP)

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
    What can I say? Chloe has a nose for adventure, even if she doesn't want it .

By the way, I wanted to ask if pokemon have abilities in this RP?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I think "abilities" make RPs unfair or complicated at times so I didn't plan to include them officially. Or they are strange, like Magnemite not having "Levitate" :p But you can make use of them when writing on your own I guess :3 what were you thinking of?

Years
    May I join? I would love to, I know i'm not usually active much but I will come back on for this RP as I have a LOT of free time.

real world

Name| Angel Donnes
    Gender| Female
    Age| 14

Appearance| Angel's tall, slim body goes well with her caramel brown hair. Her hair flows down just under her shoulders, where it flicks out at the edges. People can see her eyes from a while away as they are an unusually reddish brown. When she smiles, you can see her teeth, straight and with no spaces.

Personality| She uses sarcasm a lot. Sometimes people don't know if she is being sarcastic or not. When she isn't being sarcastic, she is usually kind. She does flare up easily if anyone says anything that is mean to her, as she is very sensetive and doesn't like hearing bad thihgs about herself.
    History| When Angel was seven, she was always playing Pokemon LeafGreen and Ruby. After a while she got bored of it and when Diamond came out, she finally persuaded her family to buy it for her. She broke her arm when she was nine, as she was pretending to be a pokemon with her friends. When her arm was finally better and she got out, she heard about Pokemon VR...

pokémon world

Alias| Alissia Ahed
    Gender| Female
    Age| 13 years old.

Appearance| The same as in real life, but her now blue hair flows down her back and her eyes are also a deep sea blue (If you need me to change it, tell me and I will)

Starter Pokémon| Eevee with a very long tail =D

Pokédex Color| Purple
    Hope you accept me :)

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
    Well I didn't have anything specific in mind. Just wanted to see if we can or have to use them as Nidoran's Poison Point ability might kick in in some battles. But if that's the case I'll use their abilities only in some points of the Rp ( like on the edge situations ).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    May I join? I would love to, I know i'm not usually active much but I will come back on for this RP as I have a LOT of free time.

real world

Name| Angel Donnes
    Gender| Female
    Age| 14

Appearance| Angel's tall, slim body goes well with her caramel brown hair. Her hair flows down just under her shoulders, where it flicks out at the edges. People can see her eyes from a while away as they are an unusually reddish brown. When she smiles, you can see her teeth, straight and with no spaces.

Personality| She uses sarcasm a lot. Sometimes people don't know if she is being sarcastic or not. When she isn't being sarcastic, she is usually kind. She does flare up easily if anyone says anything that is mean to her, as she is very sensetive and doesn't like hearing bad thihgs about herself.
    History| When Angel was seven, she was always playing Pokemon LeafGreen and Ruby. After a while she got bored of it and when Diamond came out, she finally persuaded her family to buy it for her. She broke her arm when she was nine, as she was pretending to be a pokemon with her friends. When her arm was finally better and she got out, she heard about Pokemon VR...

pokémon world

Alias| Alissia Ahed
    Gender| Female
    Age| 13 years old.

Appearance| The same as in real life, but her now blue hair flows down her back and her eyes are also a deep sea blue (If you need me to change it, tell me and I will)

Starter Pokémon| Eevee with a very long tail =D

Pokédex Color| Purple
    Hope you accept me :)
    Unfortunately, we are full and have no spots open.

Well I didn't have anything specific in mind. Just wanted to see if we can or have to use them as Nidoran's Poison Point ability might kick in in some battles. But if that's the case I'll use their abilities only in some points of the Rp ( like on the edge situations ).
    Ah, well I like creative use of... everything :3 so go ahead. What I mean is that if you're going to make use of abilities like that when facing another player in battle or so, make sure they're ok with it first.

Back