• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon VR: Game of Chance (OOC)

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Interaction is always fun. I am actually looking forward to that the most in this RP since we have...an entertaining cast to say the least ;D.

I am not sure where I should send Dash. Leaving Route 1 already is an enticing idea but then he would miss all the fun in Pallet Town. I suppose I could have him go back and interact with everyone.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Then mayhap I shall post tonight....after I redo my term paper that I derped writing earlier this week.

Yay term papers XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Then mayhap I shall post tonight....after I redo my term paper that I derped writing earlier this week.

This post is funny for some reason. Or I might be tired. Was that the Tolkien one, btw? xD

SHAWSNNWN, let's start Lynn's and Chai's post alread- wait, wrong RP.

btw. Can I post Viridian or do you guys want to play around in Pallet a bit more? Remember you can always travel freely between routes as long as you write about something in every route. It's not like every area is a chapter that you can only visit once.

Think of it as an open MMO world. Sorta.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Tolkien paper, yes. Viridian, no. Well at least for me. Dash needs his traveling buddy first. Unless he will go crazy with his Mudkipz. You don't want a crazy Dash do you?

....Don't answer that xD

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    So I got almost 1700 words down~ Rewarded myself with Mass Effect until I got kicked off. Sadly I'm not allowed the strawberries until I eat the ones I have already... And I was planning a massive strawberry feast, dammit! I'll attempt writing a post now~ I guess Prince is sorta close to Viridian, but I still need to have him capture the Rattatta. Eventually I'll have him linger in the Pokémon Centre there... Or maybe get stuck with the coffee guy somehow...

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I GET A LITTLE TIME TODAY BEFORE I HAVE TO GO BACK TO TRY AND LEARN HOW TO PROPERLY USE BLEEDING AND CROP MARKS!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So I got almost 1700 words down~ Rewarded myself with Mass Effect until I got kicked off. Sadly I'm not allowed the strawberries until I eat the ones I have already... And I was planning a massive strawberry feast, dammit! I'll attempt writing a post now~ I guess Prince is sorta close to Viridian, but I still need to have him capture the Rattatta. Eventually I'll have him linger in the Pokémon Centre there... Or maybe get stuck with the coffee guy somehow...
    I love how you incorporate game NPCs into your story xD More of that!

I GET A LITTLE TIME TODAY BEFORE I HAVE TO GO BACK TO TRY AND LEARN HOW TO PROPERLY USE BLEEDING AND CROP MARKS!
    What? xD

@ Raikiri - want me to play the Lab Assistants in Pallet?

@ Anyone - if you feel the need of an NPC to play against at any time, let me know and I can either make one up for you that you then can bunny yourself, OR I can control one completely, playing against you.

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    @ Red: That sounds like a good idea. Not sure how you want to coordinate it quite yet. I was hoping someone would bump into Dash and take it from there as well xD

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    YEAH CRAZY HAIR

I totally have finished my assessment for now and im gonna go write a post *pant pant*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It's more fun if you interact between players but if you feel like interacting with someone different at any point, I am here to help as the GM I am ;)

And I certainly love Dash's hair OOC. And Rosa would probably love Dash's hair too, just because it's different. Viking will probably say that he hates it though xD

Yay, Skyyyminposting! um.. what is an assessment? /swede

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I started a post last night but then my boyfriend was mean and kept reading aloud what I wrote and it was embarrassing. u______u I'm done with my assignment now, and don't have exams until May 18th so yaaaay! Posting posting posting~~~

(Totally not brainwashed from writing so much.)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I started a post last night but then my boyfriend was mean and kept reading aloud what I wrote and it was embarrassing. u______u I'm done with my assignment now, and don't have exams until May 18th so yaaaay! Posting posting posting~~~

(Totally not brainwashed from writing so much.)

Naaw! <3 My boyfriend doesn't even know that I'm roleplaying and definitely not that it's about pokémon. Hurr durr. So I totally get you. I hope your assignment went well then!

My exams start... hmm... May 23rd. I won't start studying super hard just yet :3 which means lot of time for RPing.

EDIT: @ Rokusasu - hahaha win!

PRINCE captured a RATTATA! (check OP in IC for details)
    SMOOCHUM learned SWEET KISS!

Last edited:

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
    Hey everyone I'm back and managed to write a post already. :D

I see things are going steady, but surely and everyone is starting to pair up.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey everyone I'm back and managed to write a post already. :D

I see things are going steady, but surely and everyone is starting to pair up.

Welcome back. More or less yeah, but there's 7 of us so we can't all be two and two. I don't intend to travel with someone special for all the time... I want Viking to meet everyone else at some point :D

And, as always, if anyone want the next route/city/area to be up, let me know.

King!

better
    Years
    Oh my gosh, Dash's hair xD So the other day at lunch I was just sitting there and at the next table over I heard someone saying they wanted their hair to be all rainbow and I was like 'O.O You mean like Rainbow Dash?' and they said 'YEAH JUST LIKE THAT!' It was odd :x

Anyways, I think both Locke and Violet would like the hair xD Although Locke/Violet probably wouldn't be attracted to it ;D it'd more be like 'RAINBOWS YAY \O/'

And I don't think I'll have Violet paired up with anyway for longer than a couple of posts...hmm...at least not early. But I definitely want her to meet some of the others soon~

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years

Welcome back. More or less yeah, but there's 7 of us so we can't all be two and two. I don't intend to travel with someone special for all the time... I want Viking to meet everyone else at some point :D

And, as always, if anyone want the next route/city/area to be up, let me know.

I know. It will be hard for Chloe to get to know some of them......but she has to do it at some point. I was thinking of her meeting Prince ( a really interesting combination if i say so ), but that is if Rokusasu is up for it :).

Well I think you should post it tomorrow as I think everyone will have reached Route one by then and will be close to Viridian.

Back