• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon VR: Game of Chance (OOC)

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years

Naaw! <3 My boyfriend doesn't even know that I'm roleplaying and definitely not that it's about pokémon. Hurr durr. So I totally get you. I hope your assignment went well then!

My exams start... hmm... May 23rd. I won't start studying super hard just yet :3 which means lot of time for RPing.

EDIT: @ Rokusasu - hahaha win!

PRINCE captured a RATTATA! (check OP in IC for details)
    SMOOCHUM learned SWEET KISS!

He's usually sitting next to me on his computer when I'm on my laptop, so he knows what I'm doing a lot of the time. xD (Not that he's monitoring me, he's just nosy/ easily distracted.) My assignment went better than I hoped - it helped that I made loads of notes the night before. Now I just wanna get down and RP. I'm super excited about this now. c:

I know. It will be hard for Chloe to get to know some of them......but she has to do it at some point. I was thinking of her meeting Prince ( a really interesting combination if i say so ), but that is if Rokusasu is up for it :).

Well I think you should post it tomorrow as I think everyone will have reached Route one by then and will be close to Viridian.

If you want Chloe to meet up with him, we can arrange that - he needs someone to carry his suitcase -cough-. Just don't expect him to be nice~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    omg Chloe and Prince. I can imagine him bullying the poor shy girl xD Hopefully she can lure out some hidden soft side to him though? :3 /too positive

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Yay, Skyyyminposting! um.. what is an assessment? /swede
    Assessment is like... assignments and projects and exams and stuff. Evaluation and junk. Just a word to group is all together. SILLY SWEDE.

Yeeeee I won't be able to get a post in before work today (totally watched Adventure time instead of posting)

omg imagine anything in between viking and azure. its like... its like lesbians but not?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh! Are we shipping certain pairs now, Red? xD
    PRINCExCHLOE and and DASHxVIOLET andddd PRINCExVIOLET aaannandndna DASHxNABOORU and VIKINGx... um, I have no idea who could ever interest him XD BUT WHAT A GREAT IDEA. I will now start shipping your characters.

Assessment is like... assignments and projects and exams and stuff. Evaluation and junk. Just a word to group is all together. SILLY SWEDE.

Yeeeee I won't be able to get a post in before work today (totally watched Adventure time instead of posting)

omg imagine anything in between viking and azure. its like... its like lesbians but not?
    OH I SEE asseesssmment. Gotta start using that.

Interesting :O I'm not sure if he thinks about himself as a guy or a girl actually xD She wasn't very feminine to start with :x She could probably make a good lesb- UM, BUT THIS wasn't what I created this RP for ;; but it sure adds a fun twist. Muwahahahah.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Lulz, pairings. Someone needs to bring out a softer side in him. I can imagine him as mega-tsundereish, once he gets over his ego a little.

Omg let's have shipping names! AND LOVE TRIANGLES. Yay I like to get carried away. :D

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
    If you want Chloe to meet up with him, we can arrange that - he needs someone to carry his suitcase -cough-. Just don't expect him to be nice~

I'm prepared for anything Prince has for me, but I don't think Chloe will be…….and yeah I believed that Prince wouldn't be all goody-goody with Chloe, but that's what makes this more fun. :D

omg Chloe and Prince. I can imagine him bullying the poor shy girl xD Hopefully she can lure out some hidden soft side to him though? :3 /too positive

Sadly, that is totally gonna happen. ( the bullying I mean ) She's just too manipulative at this point in the Rp. Hopefully she will somehow manage to get through route one with Prince by her side. If not, there are always trees and rocks to hide.:laugh:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Are there any more spots in this RP? It sounds really fun and creative :D
    Unfortunately not at the moment. Thanks for the interest though!

Lulz, pairings. Someone needs to bring out a softer side in him. I can imagine him as mega-tsundereish, once he gets over his ego a little.

Omg let's have shipping names! AND LOVE TRIANGLES. Yay I like to get carried away. :D
    LET'S. TOTALLY. :D All the guys in this RP are pretty odd lol, while the girls are pretty normal. In comparision. One rainbow haired rash guy, one narcissistic snob, one lying white haired guy. Unless we count Violet as a boy but naaah ;p

I'm gonna ship VIKINGxVIOLET at some point :D

I'm prepared for anything Prince has for me, but I don't think Chloe will be…….and yeah I believed that Prince wouldn't be all goody-goody with Chloe, but that's what makes this more fun. :D

Sadly, that is totally gonna happen. ( the bullying I mean ) She's just too manipulative at this point in the Rp. Hopefully she will somehow manage to get through route one with Prince by her side. If not, there are always trees and rocks to hide.:laugh:
    Hahhaha it'll nevertheless be fun to see how it plays out.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Allow me to point that Dash is completely normal in comparison to the other two.

He's just a crazy fanboy....and stuff....

Okay. Maybe he isn't that normal.

King!

better
    Years
    xD VikingxViolet oh my god. That would be...interesting. Although the white hair is a turn off v.v I can see that playing out in my head though.
    'I have something to tell you...'
    'Oh, really? So do I...go ahead.'
    'No, you'
    'Well..uh...alright...I'm actually a guy'
    '...I'm actually a girl'
    '...'
    '...'

:D

But yeah, I'm not sure if I count Violet as a boy or not. Well, not yet anyways but...maybe once she starts to realize that what she's going to do is bad then...yeah xD Hmm

ooooh did somebody say lovetriangles? :D

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    IT'S ART TIME!!

I drew Azure d: the bottom half was quickly done so excuse the weird pose d:

Pokémon VR: Game of Chance (OOC)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    omg I love you guys :D Hey, it's sort of a holiday day in Sweden today and I'm going to be, uh, away joining the big city party for the most part of the day so I won't be able to post. I'll try to get a post in, like, within the half hour - in response to Maddy's and Chris/Shawn's post. But not promiseeees~

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
    PRINCExCHLOE hmmmm interesting. Their personalities could help each other out: Chloe making Prince a tad bit less selfish and self-absorbed and him helping Chloe be more confident in her…..

Happy Holiday then Red! Have fun and try not to get too drunk *just joking* :P

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Enjoy the holiday!~

And yes, don't party too hard xP

Also, I like the sound of PrincexChloe. Though Prince might not be the best teacher for self-confidence, unless you want her to become self-obsessed xD

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
    Seeing as they are polar opposites, maybe they will somehow temper each other. And Prince is self-obsessed enough for the both of them * intended as a compliment *

Back