• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon World FireRed v2.0

NanaelJustice

AbsoluteXandy
Years
That's fine, I just wasn't sure how sensitive said spoilers are. I'll list off the questions by number below.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 25, 2023
just a heads up but there is a bug that creates an endless loop if a pokemon using outrage gets hit by skydrop. it happened to me when i was fighting lance. skydrop failed on the second turn and thought it completed but my pokemon was still stuck from it only fix was to reset

NanaelJustice

AbsoluteXandy
Years
just a heads up but there is a bug that creates an endless loop if a pokemon using outrage gets hit by skydrop. it happened to me when i was fighting lance. skydrop failed on the second turn and thought it completed but my pokemon was still stuck from it only fix was to reset

This one is new to me, but must be a base essentials 17.2 bug. I will see if I can do something about it in the code, but worst case scenario I will at least remove it from the trainers moveset.

Thank you for reporting it, Sky Drop does seems like the kind of move that would cause weird glitches like that.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
You mentioned in your first post how you buffed some of the weaker pokemon, but I have to question your balancing ability. All the eeveelutions except for Flareon got nerfed, some of them pretty hard too. That said, I like what you did with Flareon, this might make it at least on par with Darmanitan, if not even better.

EDIT: I just found out I can change a Pokemon's base stats through the files in the PBS folder, which means I have nothing to complain about anymore.

Last edited:
Back