• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon World Tournament

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
    Do you think this feature can make a comeback?

I think it would be nice to see this feature again... Plus with new features (Battle Royal mode, etc.)... And every Champions, E4s, Protagonists, Rivals, Gym Leaders, Trial Captains, Island Kahunas, Frontier Brains, Subway Bosses and Battle Chatelaines from Gen. 1-7 will be present...

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
    I really doubt it will return, at this point I feel like it'll be exclusive to Unova, and we won't see it until BW or BW2 remakes. Battle Frontier or something new entirely seems like a much more likely option.

I would, however like to see an expansion to the Battle Tree. I really liked it in Sun and Moon simply because we could see old faces again, and it wasn't really restricted to what kind of trainer they were too like in the PWT. It was also a lot of fun to fight trainers from this journey as well again with better and stronger teams. I wanna see more trainers from the past join in, bring back Lance, bring back Steven, bring back Maxie and Archie, bring back Cheren, there's just a lot of old faces I'd love to see again, there needs to be a lot more viarety in the trainers you can see. And for Alolan characters themselves, I'd love to see all the Kahunas and Gladion and Hau in there was well, with no stupid game exclusive restrictions (why can't I fight my boi in Sun?). I'd also love if, say you win 50 battles in a row and beat Red, that an option pops up where all the special trainers gather, and you can keep fighting them, maybe with even more expanded teams and options, and special modes like Mono type and rental battles, it would be a great compromise to the lack of PWT.

Years
    As much as I'd love this feature to return, I am with the post above and admit it's pretty much going to be a Unova-only thing since Game Freak do like keeping features exclusive to certain regions as a way to give them their own identity.

Back