• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon XY GBA Demake

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2024
    UPDATE (June 22th):

I've finished the maps of Lumiose City (Everything is done except Prism Tower (Pokémon Gym)):
    XY-Advanced-38.png
    XY-Advanced-39.png
    XY-Advanced-40.png
    XY-Advanced-41.png

XY-Advanced-42.png
    XY-Advanced-43.png
    XY-Advanced-44.png
    XY-Advanced-45.png

XY-Advanced-46.png
    XY-Advanced-47.png
    XY-Advanced-48.png
    XY-Advanced-49.png

XY-Advanced-50.png
    XY-Advanced-51.png
    XY-Advanced-52.png
    XY-Advanced-53.png

XY-Advanced-54.png
    XY-Advanced-55.png
    XY-Advanced-56.png
    XY-Advanced-57.png

XY-Advanced-58.png
    XY-Advanced-59.png
    XY-Advanced-60.png
    XY-Advanced-61.png

XY-Advanced-62.png
    XY-Advanced-63.png
    XY-Advanced-64.png
    XY-Advanced-65.png

XY-Advanced-66.png
    XY-Advanced-67.png
    XY-Advanced-68.png
    XY-Advanced-69.png

XY-Advanced-70.png
    XY-Advanced-71.png
    XY-Advanced-72.png
    XY-Advanced-73.png

Question? will there be a early demo or it will be "if its finished it will be released"

Years
    • Seen today
    Dude I am curious to know how you gonna plans for legendaries Pokemon in story Because in original release only one is obtainable through storyline. So in Lysander lab in geoseng town what do we get there Xerneas or Yveltall or is you have plans for unreleased Z storyline how you going to put Zygarde in it?

Years
  • Dude I am curious to know how you gonna plans for legendaries Pokemon in story Because in original release only one is obtainable through storyline. So in Lysander lab in geoseng town what do we get there Xerneas or Yveltall or is you have plans for unreleased Z storyline how you going to put Zygarde in it?

I've been thinking about several options:
    - Choose at the beginning of the game the legendary of the story between Xerneas and Yveltal, while Zygarde will be available in the postgame.
    - Use Zygarde as the main legendary and adapt the story of Lysandre.
    - Place the Xerneas/Yveltal duo in Lysandre's Labs. and battle the two legendaries in the event, having the possibility of catching the two legendaries.

But I don't know what to do yet.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I've been thinking about several options:
    - Choose at the beginning of the game the legendary of the story between Xerneas and Yveltal, while Zygarde will be available in the postgame.
    - Place the Xerneas/Yveltal duo in Lysandre's Labs. and battle the two legendaries in the event, having the possibility of catching the two legendaries.

I kind of like the first option more since it stays authentic to X and Y.

Years
    • Seen today
    I've been thinking about several options:

If I suggest you for better experience as I planned in my unreleased kalosian project here. Put Yveltall in Lysandre lab as ultimate weapon, Xerneas can found in forest ( I don't remember the name) between Pokemon village and wolfric gym city and Zygarde can be obtainable through map by collect cells and half of Zygarde in cave which also I don't remember the name. By the way I planned this as my storyline was supposed to be Pokemon Z kinds of.

Years
  • Coumarine's Gym (WIP) (Map/Tileset incomplete):​
    (I'm trying to make it as faithful as possible to the original 3DS version)
    gym4map.png

(The tileset is made by me from scrach)

Years
    • Seen today
    One last question are you planning to give some custom mega to kalosian Pokemon like as GS chronicles cuz oddly funny enough megas introduced in kalos region but not even single kalosian Pokemon got one. So if you do give all 3 starters , Goodra, Aegislash, Crawiyzer and Pyroar both male and female and last but not least Talonflame.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Ohh! I've been waiting for something like this! I hope all goes well for you and this project!

What I'm curious of is if/how you're going to incorporate Battle Bond Greninja for this. Like as a possible Post Game quest or something you could get during the main game if you forego the Mega Ring until postgame.

Years
  • New videos of Pokémon XY GBA Demake:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hYaCkv44nw
    https://youtu.be/XDgPqfarPTg

The game is not canceled, I just took a short break this month, so that I can continue the game more quickly.

There will be more updates soon in September.

Tunak23

Blurson Of the Shore
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    @darkeon75 So will you bring us an update before the end of September?

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Y'all really need to allow the developer to breathe. Let them take their time, asking repeatedly will not speed up development.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Please, listen to Inner Rhymes.

Trying to pressure developers into rushing and constantly pestering them for progress updates is why hacks like this usually get cancelled. (Like Sharp Diamond and Smooth Pearl.)

Do not try to rush them.

Years
    • Seen today
    Damn I was act like a jackass I didn't even think about that, my intentions was I feared this project might become dead like emerald ds based on HGSS. I am so sorry

Days
    • Seen Nov 2, 2023
    Will there also be Pokémon mounts like in XY? I mean like the Ryhorn and Gogoat mount.

Back