• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon XY GBA Demake

Days
    • Seen Nov 21, 2023
    I'm highly looking forward to this! I had a physical copy of Y and X but they ended up having irreversible error codes and I could never afford to replace them. This room hack will be so amazing once it's done. ❤️

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    The game isn't complete yet, it is only playable up the second gym. But I finished all maps from the region (Cities, routes, caves...).
    I am waiting from a long time btw i can wait more to play this spacial game

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Question: is your project have increased difficulty of gym leaders, elite four plus rival, main antagonist and post game battles cuz in original level cap were set higher and total Pokemon in battle were reduced for example gym leaders are to easy first and second have only two and rest of six have three, elite four have literally four with no mega evolution whatsoever.

Days
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    I am beyond excited for this, I cannot wait and want to let you know this project from what I have seen looks amazing and you are doing such a god job.

Days
    • Seen Jan 30, 2024
    Are you by chance gonna add a randomizer function to this?? Like as a option like radical red does for that game? Could be a fun challenge

Days
    • Seen Feb 13, 2024
    Question: will this project include the exact locations of tms, move tutors and hms from pokemon x and y? (Including the hiker who trades his farfetch'd for a bunnelby), also will the stats of the starters change, like will the starters have the exact stats from the x and y game?

Psystrikers

PaldeanRTT
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh wow, this looks amazing. Will give it a go whenever it's complete. Keep up the good work. 👍

My one request would be to include the ORAS megas in this also.

Back