• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokémon XY: Naturia Version [11-04-14: Begin + BETA 0.1]

Years
  • This ROM is so hard that I can't even figure out how to patch it. Well, I do but I don't have a gold rom and don't know what website to trust.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2015
    Is there anyway you can like make a code that disables the once you enter a gym you can't leave feature please I really love this game and how it uses gen 2 graphics on like joltik

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
    Years
  • Two bugs, first is that same trainer photo bug, also happens in the Hall of Fame, second, if I use a Pokémon with Protean against another with Protean too, they shuffle through some types

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2015
    i hope you are planning to introduce Absol, Shinx with it's evolutions, Pyroar and Buneary with Lopunny in the game..:D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2021
    This has got to be one of my favorite hacks I've played so far. It's challenging, too!

Question - the Eevee I got won't evolve into Sylveon despite having Charm (a fairy move). It's listed that you can evolve Eevee into Sylveon if you have a fairy type move and level up, but it'll only evolve into Espeon / Umbreon dependent on the hour of the day. Am I doing something wrong?

shamwowza

A really great white snake
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    Glitch: Inkay's swagger crashes the game
    If I battle this trainer
    Spoiler:

their inkay uses swagger
    Spoiler:

and this happens
    Spoiler:

please send help
    Edit: I used walk through walls to skip him but still needs to be fixed

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2015
    First of all let me say I love the hack. You are doing an amazing job. I do have a few questions though.

1. How do you get Hidden Abilities? Crobat is my favorite pokemon and I want a Vampirism Crobat so bad. I tried to look through the 20 pages of this thread before posting but I never really saw a good answer. Keep in mind I have never played BW or XY so I dont know how hidden natures work at all.

2. Where can i find an everstone? I dont want my eevee to evolve in Ilex Forest but i need to get him caught up on levels.

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2015
    1.Shiny pokemon have their hidden abilities, or either equip a everstone to a pokemon with no assgined ability and it will have their hidden ability permanently.

2.You get the everstone from profesor Elm after showing him the togepi.

(Sorry for the english)

More bugs:
    Sleep talk doesn't work ( don't know if it intended ,too broken for the hack or idk) Also there 2 sleep talker move tutors in the game.
    Magnezone has gender, wrong sprite (minor) and typing reversed.
    Helioptile line has no genders.
    Magic guard doesn't work.

(Sorry for my english)

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2015
    1.Shiny pokemon have their hidden abilities, or either equip a everstone to a pokemon with no assgined ability and it will have their hidden ability permanently.

2.You get the everstone from profesor Elm after showing him the togepi.

(Sorry for the english)

More bugs:
    Sleep talk doesn't work ( don't know if it intended ,too broken for the hack or idk) Also there 2 sleep talker move tutors in the game.
    Magnezone has gender, wrong sprite (minor) and typing reversed.
    Helioptile line has no genders.
    Magic guard doesn't work.

(Sorry for my english)

Thanks, friend! Everything is much clearer now. And your english is just fine. Cheers!

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2023
    Does froakie actually evolves in this game? Mine is lvl 19 and still nothing, also the dex stops after froakie

Does metang actually evolves in this game? After metang comes riolu??

shamwowza

A really great white snake
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    Does froakie actually evolves in this game? Mine is lvl 19 and still nothing, also the dex stops after froakie

Does metang actually evolves in this game? After metang comes riolu??

Froakie evolves at level 21 I believe

Metang evolves normally

Also does anyone know where to get tyrunt?

Back