• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Zephyr Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    This is looking as good as ever, Twilite!
    Please, release more than just an alpha this time :P

Those Wurmples look fantastic :D

WURMPLES? WHERE??
    Oh, there. Yeah, I agree- fantastic ;)
    I like the graphics, overall. The palettes seem a little bit too dark to me, for example in the screenshot with the Wurmples...
    No, actually, they're fine, never mind. Perhaps edit the green path a little to make it stand out more than the normal grass-ground tile. Right now it looks as if it's using the same colour, or at least one that's very similar. So.. Yeah. Nice work, keep it up:)

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    Oh! Zephyr is back!
    Erick, you have made my dreams come true!

Anyways, I just hope you don't quit on this again,
    I've seen lots of your attemps.
    But anyways, the Introduction Sprites
    and the screens are very awesome.

Good luck.

Years
    Wow! i really like the hack,the pallets are goodsand the principal post really like it.The title screen are great,i dont go to post my opinion about the scripting because i dont see much of him but i like the history line. One question...you are th eguy who post the scan in the wah contest of scans?

Years
    wow i forgot about this hack! if im sure im pretty sure you quit on this. but im glad you came back GOOD LUCK ON THIS HACK!!!!

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    a bit vague.
    but still good

also nice css

Thank you.

Oh wow An anegl hack has landed on earth this hack is one of my favourite hacks back from 08 i played the demo and was... Amazed i hope this does better then the old version [:

Thank you a lot. I'll work for release more than one beta. :P

This is looking as good as ever, Twilite!
    Please, release more than just an alpha this time :P

Those Wurmples look fantastic :D

Thanks, I will. I promise. ;D

WURMPLES? WHERE??
    Oh, there. Yeah, I agree- fantastic ;)
    I like the graphics, overall. The palettes seem a little bit too dark to me, for example in the screenshot with the Wurmples...
    No, actually, they're fine, never mind. Perhaps edit the green path a little to make it stand out more than the normal grass-ground tile. Right now it looks as if it's using the same colour, or at least one that's very similar. So.. Yeah. Nice work, keep it up:)

I may edit the grass path it also look a little weird for me.
    Thank you for commenting!

Oh! Zephyr is back!
    Erick, you have made my dreams come true!

Anyways, I just hope you don't quit on this again,
    I've seen lots of your attemps.
    But anyways, the Introduction Sprites
    and the screens are very awesome.

Good luck.

Hey SP!
    Thanks for the comments, I won't quit, or at least I'll release more than 1 beta. lol. Nah, I'm joking, I'll work hard on this.

It baaack... Excellent :p I have high hopes for this hack.

Thank you a lot. :3

Wow! i really like the hack,the pallets are goodsand the principal post really like it.The title screen are great,i dont go to post my opinion about the scripting because i dont see much of him but i like the history line. One question...you are th eguy who post the scan in the wah contest of scans?

Hey, zein!
    I'm glad you posted on this and I'm happy you liked the screenshots.
    About the scripts, I don't want to spoil all the fun, but I will post some screenshots about a script soon. And yes, I'm that guy, the one who posted on the Screenshot Contest on Wah. :3~

*translating... please hold on*

¡Hola, zein!
    Me da gusta que hayas comentado y también me da gusto que gusten las capturas. :D
    Acerca de los scripts, no quiero echar a perder toda la diversión, pero si postearé en pocos días algunas capturas de scripts. Y sí, si soy yo quien participó en el concurso de screens en Wah. :)
    Suerte, y pronto postearé el hack ahí en Wah. xP

wow i forgot about this hack! if im sure im pretty sure you quit on this. but im glad you came back GOOD LUCK ON THIS HACK!!!!

lolwut.
    I did not understand everything you wrote, but no, I will not quit. Thanks for the comment.

Kind of News
    Anyway, I'll start scripting some places, and expect some sceenshots soon.

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    I like everything so far but one thing bugs me the heroine's palette is too light IMO if the blue was just a little darker it would be better again IMO but good luck on this

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    I like everything so far but one thing bugs me the heroine's palette is too light IMO if the blue was just a little darker it would be better again IMO but good luck on this

Yes, actually I used a base palette from the original game, but yes, I'll change it. Thank you for commenting.

NeoS

Mexican Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2012
    hi bro!!! i love your hack, i'ts really good!!! i like the tiles and the sprites... looks great!
    Keep it up!!!

PokemonTrainerd

Trainerd
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    Excitement!

I'm so glad to see that Zephyr is back! I remember this hack from last year and I was so sad to see it closed. This looks truly amazing and I am so excited to play the beta! What's even more amazing is that you basically did everything by yourself! Great job TD keep up the good work! : )

-PokemonTrainerd

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 8, 2024
    Can it be?! This is back! Yay! I have loved this hack, and all of it's sights, and that still does not change. Errmm... Wow, never expected a Skarmory storyline! This is awesome, instead of a team wanting to manipulate something, they actually have started! Sweet! I love Skarmory's storyline too!

Anyway, tiles look great! I am jealous of the HG/SS grass... I can never get the animations... I wish you all the best! I really do!

Years
    Hey darkrai I read you Q&A on the 4th one you said that darkrai doesnt match with the wind. so does this mean the legendary pokemon will be the 3 birds or rayquaza ho oh or maybe lugia?

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    hi bro!!! i love your hack, i'ts really good!!! i like the tiles and the sprites... looks great!
    Keep it up!!!

Neos, gracias por comentar. :D

I'm so glad to see that Zephyr is back! I remember this hack from last year and I was so sad to see it closed. This looks truly amazing and I am so excited to play the beta! What's even more amazing is that you basically did everything by yourself! Great job TD keep up the good work! : )

-PokemonTrainerd

Thank you a lot. This time expect to play more than 1 beta. ;P

Can it be?! This is back! Yay! I have loved this hack, and all of it's sights, and that still does not change. Errmm... Wow, never expected a Skarmory storyline! This is awesome, instead of a team wanting to manipulate something, they actually have started! Sweet! I love Skarmory's storyline too!

Anyway, tiles look great! I am jealous of the HG/SS grass... I can never get the animations... I wish you all the best! I really do!

Hehe, thank you a lot for the support. :3~
    I'm glad you liked the everything?

Hey darkrai I read you Q&A on the 4th one you said that darkrai doesnt match with the wind. so does this mean the legendary pokemon will be the 3 birds or rayquaza ho oh or maybe lugia?

Hm... :(
    Did you read this one? :D

FAQs said:
    Q: Wow! Is Skarmory a legendary Pokémon?
    A: Yes, in this hack it is. So there is only one Skarmory. And it is somehow related to Rayquaza.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Hey Erick, I was wondering if you've gotten all the sprites for the protagonists done yet. (i.e. walking, running, fishing, etc.)

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
    Wow, this looks great. The introductory graphics look brilliant and so does the titlescreen. <3

I like your choice of tiles and your maps look great too.

Good luck with this!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back